become an editor
the entire directory
only in Statistics/Statistical_Consulting
Medical and Life Sciences
Business: Business Services: Quality Control and Tracking: Consulting
Computers: Programming: Languages: SAS: Consultants
Computers: Software: Consultants
Computers: Software: Databases: Data Mining: Consultants
Science: Math: Statistics: Companies
This category in other languages:
- Consultants in statistical genetics, partnering with the pharmaceutical industry, the biotechnology sector and academic institutions.
Alliance of Statistics Consultants
- Research design, productivity improvement, data analysis, testing and tutoring services for students and businesses.
- Data analysis and statistical consultancy service. Includes details of the team, the services offered, case studies and FAQ.
The Analysis Factor
- Provide statistical consulting, online workshops, and free resources for social science researchers.
Analytic Focus LLC
- Expert services for litigation in antitrust, intellectual property, environmental and toxic tort, and class certification. Consulting for financial services industry including value at risk and regulatory compliance issues.
ARCH Statistical Consulting, LLC
- Provides advice on and help with all phases of quantitative empirical research: study design, data collection and management, statistical and graphical analyses, and reporting.
- Specializing in SAS and Risk services.
Bardwell Consulting, Ltd.
- Statistical consulting for business, law and government, specializing in sampling, probability models, and custom computer programs. Litigation support, including class action and discrimination cases, and criminal probability modeling.
Bendigo Scientific Data Analysts
- Statistical design and analysis of experiments and surveys. Based in Bendigo, Victoria, Australia.
- Serving the healthcare, biotechnology, and pharmaceutical industries, Beta Statistics specializes in professional and expediant data analysis, interpretation, and presentations.
BioStat Solutions, Inc.
- A statistical consulting corporation in service to leading pharmaceutical, biotechnology and research industries worldwide.
- Provides statistical consulting services to clients in a variety of industry sectors. Specializes in working with small companies on an as needed basis.
Bowsher, Brunelle and Smith, LLC
- Statistical consulting and data analysis expertise in the field of education. Based in Beech Grove, IN, USA.
Business Analytic Ltd (UK)
- Statistical consultants specialising in business applications, such as market research, satisfaction surveys, balanced scorecard, market research, efficiency analysis, target-setting, employee retention, organisational performance.
Catherine Hood Consulting
- Consulting and training in the area of time series analysis, particularly in seasonal adjustment and statistical forecasting.
Charles R. Mann Associates, Inc.
- Statistical consulting for the legal and human resource professions. Expert statistical witness in employment discrimation litigation. Affirmative action plan consulting.
- Quantitative methods for biotechnology companies.
CSIRO Mathematical and Information Sciences
- Involved in solving problems across a wide range of industries using the skills base and the results of research in information technology, mathematics and statistics.
Daniel J. Denis, Ph.D
- Provide statistical and research consulting in areas of psychology, business, medicine and law and specialize in multivariate techniques, as well as decision models.
Data2Impact Analytical Services
- Provides analytical services to general business managers and consultants, including building models, analysing data and building capability focusing on the use of MS Excel and MS Access.
- Data analysis and statistical consulting for professional academic journals, business analysis and dissertations. Specialist in multilevel, semiparametric and mixed effects models, and social statistical analysis.
The Dissertation Statistics Consultant
- An informative blog of help doctorate students may receive help with their dissertations through the use of a statistical consultant.
Douglas M. Hawkins
- Statistical Consultant and Professor of Statistics. Statistical methodology, design, and data analysis for government, commerce and industry. Based in Edina, MN, USA.
Dr Fay Smith
- A freelance consultant providing statistical analysis, questionnaire analysis, data analysis
Drogin, Kakagi, and Associates
- A professional group providing statistical consulting, database management, and expert litigation support. Located in Berkeley, CA.
- Applied statistics and research methodology. Glasgow, Scotland, UK.
- A biostatistical consulting company providing statistical support for all phases of clinical trials.
- Providing independent advice on statistical software products. Includes list of programs to choose from and free demo downloads.
Far West Research
- Provides statistical analyses, questionnaire design, sample size estimation, data collection using the web, software statistical assistance with SPSS and Excel, and probability computations. Located in San Francisco, California.
- Offers data analyses and statistics consulting for PhD candidates, MS, and undergraduate students and researchers using SPSS, SAS, MINITAB, MATLAB, R and STATA. Dissertations and thesis results writing assistance.
G.A. Larsen Consulting, LLC
- Provides services which improve the quality and reliability of processes and products by application of statistical thinking. Loveland, CO
Ghement Statistical Consulting Company
- Provides private and public R workshops and courses to researchers and students, as well as statistical consulting and statistical training.
Highland Statistics Ltd.
- Statistical consultancy, data analysis and software development. Specialized in time series analysis. Located in Scotland.
Innovative Solutions Ltd
- We are a small New Zealand company, providing a mathematical, statistical, and IT consultancy service. Mathematical modelling and problem solving are our speciality.
Kelly Statistical Consulting
- Provides statistical solutions and data analysis to biotechnology, medical device, and pharmaceutical clients, as well as environmental and wildlife conservation organizations.
Kempton Smith, Ph.D.
- Online statistics consulting for students, researchers, and companies worldwide from an experienced statistician.
L4 Enterprises LLC
- Provide statistical consulting, psychometric analysis, program evaluation and training in a wide range of industries including education, agriculture, marketing research, and psychology.
Marriott Statistical Consulting
- A statistical consultancy firm providing data driven solutions to business questions.
Max Linn Statistical Consulting Services
- Services include expert testimony, critical review, and data analysis for commercial and government needs.
- A quantitative consulting firm for businesses seeking to optimize operations, students and professors seeking help with their academic work, and medical researchers seeking statistical analyses.
MicroStat Analytics Ltd
- Development of methodology and tools, providing data, information processing, statistical and econometrics analysis.
N. Shirlene Pearson, PhD
- Resume of a statistician, expert witness, statistical consulting, statistical sampling plans, data analysis.
- Statistical and programming consultancy providing contract services to the drug research and development industry in Europe.
O.R. Systems Pty Ltd
- Offers economic analysis, mathematical modeling, operations research, statistical analysis and survey design. Based in Melbourne, Australia. Includes contact information.
- Provides data analysis, statistical consulting, medical writing and clinical trial reporting services to the pharmaceutical industry. Additionally, we have developed software to efficiently report clinical trials. Provide worldwide services and are based in London, UK.
- Statistical consultancy and dissertation help for researchers and scholars.
- Statistical consulting firm providing analysis services, training, tutoring, and expert testimonies.
Price Associates, Inc.
- Consultants - risk assessment, statistical design and analysis, mathematical modeling, regulatory analysis, science-based litigation support, expert witness.
Primary Biostatistical Solutions
- Biostatistical Consultants providing services to the Biotech and Pharmaceutical Industries.
Professional Statistical Services
- Offers statistical analysis and modeling, research design, programming, psychometrics, selection system validity studies, dissertation help, litigation support and expert witness services.
Quantex Research Statistical Consultancy
- Specialises in statistical consultancy in engineering and industry, with emphasis on power, aerospace but with a general belief that too many manufacturing industries make far too little use of proper statistics.
- Statistical modeling and database analysis. Houston, TX, USA.
- Provide statistical advice and consultation, and will analyze your questionnaires. Our services consists of qualitative and quantitative methods in the medical and social research industries.
The Research and Analysis Consultancy
- TRAC specialises in the statistical analysis of customer data to improve marketing effectiveness. Based in Colwyn Bay, Wales.
- Statistician available for experimental design, data analysis, and statistics tutoring.
- They provide statistical consulting and predictive analytics support to branders, marketers, advertisers, media, academia, and government.
Social Science Statistics Center at University of Missouri
- Conducts a wide variety of statistical consulting projects in academic setting with emphasis in social sciences.
- An independent data analysis agency, providing a complete range of statistical quantitative and qualitative analysis services to a wide variety of client companies and industry sectors.
Southwest Statistical Consulting, LLC
- Statistical consulting, data analysis, and training with emphasis on earth and environmental science applications. Colorado, USA.
Southwest Technology Consultants
- Statistical analysis; uncertainty and sensitivity analysis for computer models; test programs for reliability analysis; expert witness in statistics; test protocols for medical technologies; telephony applications; experimental design.
Statistical and Analytical Research Associates, LLC.
- Provides statistical consulting services in research and development using statistical methodologies and predictive analytics.
Statistical Consulting Contract Services
- Janis E. White, a professional consultant with 14 years experience. Located in Albuquerque, NM.
Statistical Consulting Network
- Get statistics advise from professional statisticians. This site can help you with study design, data cleaning and management, analyses and the final write up of the results.
- Provides technical short courses, software, and consulting for science and industry. Located in Houston, TX.
Statistically Significant Consulting, LLC
- Steven D. Creech specializes in assisting doctoral students with the statistical aspects of their methods and results chapters. Site provides details of the services available relating to different parts of a dissertation.
- Statisticians who design research, analyze data, and provide professional editing for business, academics, and graduate students.
- Collaboration with researchers in the fields of clinical trials and epidemiology. Washington, DC, USA.
- Offers free statistical help and consulting over the internet. Notes on a number of topics that can be downloaded.
Statistics Homework Help
- Provides help with homework, problems and projects. Includes areas of expertise.
Statistics Made Easy
- Statistical consulting service for graduate students and researchers and thesis and statistical homework help.
Statistics Research Associates Limited
- SRA is an independent company located in Wellington, New Zealand, carrying out consulting, research, and training in statistical analysis.
- Offers doctoral dissertation and statistical services. Based in Clearwater, FL, USA.
- Consulting firm designed to aid in research design, statistical analysis, and statistical report writing.
Statking Consulting, Inc.
- Provides data analyzing services for clinical trials, and biotechnology companies. Located in Cincinnati, OH.
Statogen Consulting, LLC
- Specializes in biostatistical methods designs (adaptive, meta-analysis) and analysis, modeling and simulation, risk analysis and decision-making, as independent statistician on Data and Safety Monitoring Boards, and FDA representation.
- Offers statistical analysis, training and data analysis services. Located in Lausanne, Switzerland.
- Freelance statistical consultancy for academic and commercial applications, based in London, UK.
- Corwin L. Atwood, Ph.D. Statistical consulting service, especially statistical modeling and data analysis for applications to risk assessment. Located in Silver Spring, MD, USA.
Swiss Statistical Association
- Statistical consulting and services in Switzerland
University of Cincinnati Statistical Consulting Lab
- Provides advice, project management, data management and statistical analysis to the public.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 3, 2015 at 16:35:06 UTC -