become an editor
the entire directory
only in S/R
Open Directory - Science: Math: Statistics: Software: S: R
Computers: Artificial Intelligence: Machine Learning: Software
Computers: Programming: Languages: Functional
Computers: Programming: Languages: Interpreted: Functional
Computers: Programming: Languages: Lisp: Scheme
Computers: Programming: Languages: Object-Oriented: Class-based
Computers: Programming: Languages: Open Source
This category in other languages:
R Project for Statistical Computing
- R, also called GNU S, is a strongly functional language and environment to statistically explore data sets, make many graphical displays of data from custom command line, shell has option to save one full environment per working directory. Descriptions, documents, downloads. [Open Source, GPL]
Books about R
- Sells printed copies of free software manuals, including the official R introduction (tutorial) and both reference manuals. [Network Theory Ltd.]
Comprehensive R Archive Network
- Network of FTP and Web servers around the world that store identical, up-to-date, versions of r code, documentation.
An Introduction to R
- Derived from an original set of notes describing the S and S-Plus environments. [PDF]
Programming for Scientists: The Basics of R
- A beginners' guide to this free programming language designed to be good for statistics and graphics.
- A center for R users to find and read bloggers who write about the statistical programming language, R.
R for Windows FAQ
- Answers many questions on installing, packages, customizing, Windows features, building from source.
- R from Python. Simple, robust, Python interface to R; manage all kinds of R objects and execute arbitrary R functions, including graphics. Converts all R errors to Python exceptions. Use any R module from within Python. [Open Source, GPL]
Universal GUI for R
- JGR is a universal and platform independent GUI for R. It features many tools like, advanced editor, object browser, flexible data input/output, package management and many more innovative features.
Server Clinic: R Handy for Crunching Data
- Beginner introduction with code samples, further reading. [developerWorks] (July 30, 2003)
Usenet aus.stats.s -
Usenet comp.lang.misc -
Usenet comp.object -
Usenet s-programming -
Usenet sci.stat.math -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Wednesday, November 6, 2013 3:45:05 AM EST -