become an editor
the entire directory
only in S/R
Computers: Artificial Intelligence: Machine Learning: Software
Computers: Programming: Languages: Functional
Computers: Programming: Languages: Interpreted: Functional
Computers: Programming: Languages: Lisp: Scheme
Computers: Programming: Languages: Object-Oriented: Class-based
Computers: Programming: Languages: Open Source
This category in other languages:
R Project for Statistical Computing
- R, also called GNU S, is a strongly functional language and environment to statistically explore data sets, make many graphical displays of data from custom command line, shell has option to save one full environment per working directory. Descriptions, documents, downloads. [Open Source, GPL]
Books about R
- Sells printed copies of free software manuals, including the official R introduction (tutorial) and both reference manuals. [Network Theory Ltd.]
Comprehensive R Archive Network
- Network of FTP and Web servers around the world that store identical, up-to-date, versions of r code, documentation.
CRAN Task Views
- A directory of links to R packages, sorted by topic, by prominant figures in the R community
An Introduction to R
- Derived from an original set of notes describing the S and S-Plus environments. [PDF]
JGR - Java GUI for R
- A universal and platform independent GUI for R. It features many tools like advanced editor, object browser, flexible data input/output, and package management.
Jobs for R-users
- A job board for people and companies looking to hire R users (for programming, data science, teaching, etc.)
Omegahat R Package Download Area
- Over 30 R packages, libraries, released as part of Omegahat project. Many are bindings to other languages: Python, Gtk, XML; COM, SOAP, etc. Most can also be used with S-Plus. [Open Source, BSD-like]
R - Books
- An extensive list (with brief comments) of R-related books
R for Windows FAQ
- Answers many questions on installing, packages, customizing, Windows features, building from source.
R Graphical Manual
- A collection of R graphics from all R packages, and an index to all functions in all R packages
The R Journal
- An open access, refereed journal of the R project for statistical computing.
- A center for R users to find and read bloggers who write about the statistical programming language, R.
- A C++ API for R, along with associated classes to allow for the integration of C++ into R code.
Revolution R Enterprise
- One of the enterprise versions of R, supporting a variety of big data statistics, predictive modeling and machine learning capabilities.
- R from Python. Simple, robust, Python interface to R; manage all kinds of R objects and execute arbitrary R functions, including graphics. Converts all R errors to Python exceptions. Use any R module from within Python. [Open Source, GPL]
- A custom front-end to Google search engine to assist in finding content related to the R language.
Rstudio IDE for R
- a powerful and productive user interface for R. It’s free and open source, and works great on Windows, Mac, and Linux.
Server Clinic: R Handy for Crunching Data
- Beginner introduction with code samples, further reading. [developerWorks] (July 30, 2003)
Usenet aus.stats.s -
Usenet comp.lang.misc -
Usenet comp.object -
Usenet s-programming -
Usenet sci.stat.math -
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 31, 2014 at 4:18:01 UTC -