become an editor
the entire directory
only in Software/Excel_Add-In
Computers: Software: Spreadsheets: Excel
ad Science: StatEL
- Excel addin for non-professional users of statistics. Helps the user to conduct a proper analysis and to understand the results. Works on Windows and MAC OS X. Free demo available.
- Statistical software integrated into Microsoft Excel for linear regression, anova, chi-square and other functions. Download evaluation.
- Open source Excel add-in that creates sparklines charts and graphs.
- Free Excel Add In designed to permit the calculation of basic descriptive and inferential statistics without selecting ranges or typing formulas
Microsoft Data Analysis Toolpak
- Free add in included with Excel but not enabled by default. Calculates many descriptive and inferential statistics.
- SigmaXL is an add-in for Microsoft Excel 2000 and higher. It enables the user to measure, analyze, improve and control their service, transactional and manufacturing processes. Free demo is available.
- Statistics add-in for Microsoft Excel. Includes univariate and multivariate tests such as ANOVA, Correlation, Regression, PCA, Factor and Discriminant Analysis.
- Advanced statistical analysis add-in for Microsoft Excel. StatTools replaces Excel's statistics function with 36 robust statistical procedures.
- Makes and sells Unistat for Windows: comprehensive stand-alone statistical package that can also be an Excel add-in. A one stop solution for data handling, analysis, and presentation quality scientific graphics.
- An Excel Add-In providing statistical tests and diagrams. Demonstration download.
- Data analysis and statistics add-in for Excel. Includes over 40 statistical and data analysis features for statistics experts, researchers, students, and teachers. Buy on-line or download trial version.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 8, 2013 at 9:15:09 UTC -