become an editor
the entire directory
only in Statistics/Software
ActiveX and .Net
Regression and Curve Fitting
Strategy and Forecasting
Time Series Analysis
Computers: Programming: Languages: Fortran: Source Code: Statistics and Econometrics
Reference: Libraries: Library and Information Science: Technical Services: Cataloguing: Metadata
Science: Math: Software
Science: Math: Statistics: Statistical Consulting
This category in other languages:
- Easy to use statistical software. For Windows and Mac.
- Open source statistical software written in Java. It contains data management methods and data mining techniques and offers facilities to create dynamical reports or to store documents. In Italian and English.
- A system for automatically evaluating algorithms on datasets for specified problems. The results of each evaluation are published on the site's web server for immediate dissemination.
AM Statistical Software
- Package to analyze data from complex samples, especially large-scale assessments. Available for free from the American Institutes for Research. Download, support (software, database), manual, registration.
aML Multilevel Multiprocess Modeling
- Statistical software for multilevel, multiprocess models. Developed by Lillard and Panis, marketed by EconWare.
- Offers UCINET, a software package for social network analysis and cultural domain analysis.
- Makes and sells Statistix statistical analysis program, designed to be easy to use for researchers who are not statisticians.
- Statistics library for C. Has functions on the same level as those of typical statistics packages (OLS, Probit, singular value decomposition, &c.) but doesn't tie users to an ad hoc language or environment.
BioStat by LemnaTec
- The program supplies test protocols for a growing number of standardised bio-tests such as growth inhibition. Free trial download.
Camo ASA: The Unscrambler
- Software for multivariate data analysis (MVA) and design of experiments (DoE).
- Provides details of the multivariate data analysis software products and the analytical modeling, prediction and optimization solutions available.
- Makers of MLAB Mathematical and Statistical Modeling System for research, exploration, and scientific data analysis, including ODE models.
CLEAVE: C Language Exploratory Analysis of Variance
- Free, open-source ANOVA software for large data sets which handles several multiway design types and includes robustness and post-hoc test enhancements.
The Clusutils Package
- Two programs to help researchers study data clustering algorithms: clusgen generates artificial data sets and cluscomp compares partitions of a data set.
- A computer program for the statistical analysis of data from biological dilution assays or potency assays in agreement with the European Pharmacopoeia.
Cytel Statistical Software
- Makers of many computational statistics software packages.
Data Description, Inc.
- Develops, sells, supports statistics and statistics training software for Macintosh, Windows 9x/NT/2000/XP.
- Windows-based program for exploratory data analysis, offering important methods of statistical analysis and data visualization: regression, statistical test, cluster analysis, principal components, KNN classification, MLR, PCR, neural networks. Evaluation copy free; on-line purchase of full version.
- Software for automatic, multivariate statistical modeling.
Discerning Systems Inc.
- Statistical software for ground-water and environmental detection, compliance, assessment and remediation monitoring.
- Generates classification and regression decision trees that model data and can be used to predict future values. Uses V-fold cross validation and pruning to make optimal size trees, and surrogate splitters for missing values.
FMS: Total Access Statistics
- Offers a wide range of statistical calculations for Microsoft Access with all results in tables. Runs as an Access add-in and includes a programmatic library.
- An index of free mathematical software. Sorted alphabetically by program name. Includes screenshots. Most are for use with Windows only.
Free Statistics Software
- Free online software applications (calculators) featuring: mathematical equation plotting, descriptive statistics, multiple regression, time series analysis, and hypothesis testing.
- A general power analysis program, free for Mac and PC. Written by E. Erdfelder, F. Faul and A. Buchner, at the University of Trier.
Generalized Linear Latent And Mixed Model (GLLAMM)
- The gllamm software estimates generalized linear latent and mixed models by maximum likelihood using adaptive quadrature. Models include multilevel, factor, latent class and structural equation models.
Golden Helix, Inc
- Offers data analysis software and predictive analytics used for finding genetic causes of disease, compound screening for drug discovery, and developing predictive and segmentation models for commercial companies.
- Dozens of free online calculators, including those for radioactivity calculations, detecting outliers, t tests, ANOVA post tests, chi-square, Fishers test, and confidence interval of a proportion.
- Combines basic statistics with nonlinear regression (curve fitting) and publication-quality graphics.
HACCP Now Software
- Easy to use, reduces time and cost to implement HACCP. Includes automated wireless temperature monitoring and management tools for food businesses.
Hamilton Technical Services
- Software for frequency stability analysis. Stable32, Allan variance.
- Provides real-time quality control solutions for the shop floor, enterprise, and supply chain. Company information, details of products and services, and case studies.
Institute for Theory Testing
- Offers Detect for Windows, which decides if individual-level data should be aggregated to the group level; online ordering, tutorial, comparison, bulletin board, links.
Integrated Knowledge Systems
- IKS provides consulting and custom statistical software for computer adaptive testing, psychometrics, Rasch measurement, statistical research, employment testing and consumer surveys.
JMP Statistical Discovery Software
- Tool for expert data analysis, design of experiments, and Six Sigma implementation. JMP is a business unit of SAS Institute, Inc. For Windows and Macintosh.
Kovach Computing Services
- Statistical software, including MVSP, Oriana, XLSTAT, Simstat and Data Desk.
Latent Class Analysis
- Software, workshops and graphical displays.
- Free interactive statistical program for DOS, Linux/Unix, Macintosh, Windows. Strengths: regression, ANOVA, time series analysis, macro language similar to S, R.
Macnaughton ANOVA SS
- Links to material and computer programs by Donald Macnaughton about computing sums of squares in unbalanced analysis of variance.
- Clearinghouse for information about Mac software for statistical analysis, including regression, ANOVA and structural equation modeling, as well as general math software. Covers Mac OS 7 through OS X.
Math Stat Software
- Programs offered include data acquisition, visualization, analysis, decision analysis and neural networks, econometrics, time series, forecasting, graphing, and curve fitting. Page lists products and descriptions.
- Statistical program for biomedical research. Includes free trial.
Meta Analysis Statistical Software
- A statistical analysis package for research synthesis. Free trial download.
- A statistical software package for meta-analysis calculations.
Mondrian: Interactive Statistical Data Analysis
- Mondrian is an interactive statistical data analysis and data visualization software. It is platform independent and runs on Windows, MacOS X and UNIXes.
- Experimental design and multicriteria optimization software, based on fuzzy logic and the simplex method for sequential design of experiments. Windows-based, download trial version.
- Michael V. Petrovich offers easy-to-use statistical software including MVPstats (general statistics), PERFORM (process performance analysis), and MVPspc (SPC shareware).
- Matrix algebra interpreter and numerical optimizer for structural equation modeling and other types of statistical modeling of data.
- Data analysis, statistical analysis, and statistical graphics analysis package.
- Software system for data publishing and online statistical analysis. Converts data into the user's desired format.
Partek Inc. - Pattern Recognition Software
- Statistical and visual data analysis software. Widely used in life sciences and engineering for gene expression (microarray) data analysis, high throughput screening, and drug design including SAR and ADME prediction.
- Mature integrated software system for econometric modeling, statistical analysis. For Linux, Unix; Windows. [Intex Solutions, Inc.]
Power and Precision
- Software for statistical power analysis and to calculate sample size and effect size for scientific research studies.
- Makes and sells Simstat, which does uni-, bi-, multi-variate statistics, with graphics, scripting language; content analysis and text mining module, multivariate analysis, orientation statistics, education programs.
PS-Explore: Data Mining, Data Analysis, Statistics
- PS-Explore is an advanced and easy to use statistical and database software determined for use in industry and scientific research both.
- Statistical based software program designed specifically for use on the factory floor to minimize process and product variation as well as helping analyze and understand failures in processes.
- Charting and statistical add-In for Microsoft Excel.
- Information on recurrence plots, cross recurrence plots, and their quantification; introduction, lists of books, readings, workshops, related software.
- Information about the resampling method used with increasing frequency in statistics - including comprehensive directories for statistics courses and software.
- Open-source software that aims to be an easy to use, transparent frontend to the R-language, and ultimately a free alternative to commercial statistical software.
The Rundom Site by Piotr Jadwiszczak
- Shareware for randomization and bootstrap testing. Has several predefined tests, flexible scripting language to write customized tests and modify predefined ones, user-friendly interface with wizard module, script tutorial, graphical options.
SalStat Statistics Package
- For analyzing scientific data: performs a range of tests, from descriptive statistics to analysis of variance tests and their nonparametric equivalents. Focus: ease of use. Linux, Windows. [Open Source, GPL]
Science Plus Group
- Was ProGAMMA bv. Develops and sells statistics software. Product categories: software for hierarchical modeling (e.g., HLM 5), agreement (e.g., AGREE 7.0), IRT and Rasch modeling, psychometrics, structural equation modeling, marketing, data mining.
Scientific Computing Associates
- WorkBench Software for Time Series Analysis and General Statistical Analysis.
Scientific Software International
- Statistical software for the social sciences. LISREL for structural equation modeling, HLM for hierarchical data analysis, and BILOG, BILOG-MG, MULTILOG, PARSCALE, and TESTFACT for IRT-based test analysis.
Simple Interactive Statistical Analysis
- A collection of online statistical distributions and procedures. Includes sample size calculation, Fisher exact test, t-test, bonferroni adjustment, pairwise tests, ordinal tests, hypergeometric, binomial, poisson and weibull distributions.
- Platform-independent freeware for social network analysis, sociometry and sequential analysis.
- Software for generating generic objects with a specific probability or random numbers from a wide variety of distributions. Library provides mix distributions system and a way to set output accuracy.
- Packages automating the data collection, charting and analytical functions of statistical process control.
- Statistical software, training, and consulting on design of experiments for scientists and engineers.
- Integrated statistical package for data analysis, data management and graphics.
- Statistical software in a range of products from different vendors. Training and support available for most of these. Consulting focus is Design of Experiments, Quality Control Statistics. Online ordering, in German/English.
- Allows your analytical power to be integrated enterprise-wide and world-wide, via Internet: training, products, DOE, Six Sigma application.
Statistics Online Computational Resources
- The SOCR Resource includes a number of probability and statistics applets, user interfaces and demonstrations, which are fully accessible over the Internet.
Statistics Toolbox for MATLAB
- Provides functions and interactive tools for analyzing historical data, modeling data, simulating systems, developing statistical algorithms, and learning and teaching statistics.
- This site contains statistics tutorials including worked examples using SAS statistics software, SPSS, WINKS statistics analysis software and Microsoft Excel data analysis tool.
- Free Java program, Statistics101, executes the Resampling Statistics language that was developed by Julian Simon and Peter Bruce. Purpose: Learn, explore and apply Monte Carlo, resampling, and bootstrap techniques.
- Quality improvement software, quality control software and data analysis software for the enterprise. Also, solutions for desktop users.
- System for distributing statistical software, datasets, and information by FTP and WWW.
- Comprehensive, multi-functional statistical software with online statistical help/guide.
- Developers of Statistica, a comprehensive suite of data mining and statistical analysis software.
- Statistical analysis software that provides a complete analysis of data and produces a one-page statistical analysis report on the screen.
- Offers software for data transfer between popular software packages. Includes free demo copy.
- Software for statistical analysis.
- Product information and technical support for the statistical analysis and viewing software.
- Analysis of parallel-line bioassays according to international standards.
- Free-standing Windows program for ROC (signal detection) analysis of bio-medical research data. Includes a data editor to create, import, and edit research data.
- Statistics package to calculate p-values and confidence intervals via summary statistics. Includes some common statistical tests and distributions.
- Program to analyze any parameter in a sample size calculation. Has most common tests, point estimates, confidence intervals.
- WINKS statistics and data analysis software.
- Windows software for Multivariate Data Analysis (MVDA), Modeling and Design of Experiments (DOE). The software, MODDE and the SIMCA-series are state-of-the-art.
Utilities for Statistical Analyses
- Programs written in Pascal for Windows and SPSS-macros including random eigenvalues, collapsing correlation matrices and standard deviations from several independent samples, and statistical tests.
- Online software for calculating basic statistics from Vassar College.
ViSta -- The Visual Statistics System
- Analysis tool developed by Dr. Forrest Young at UNC-Chapel Hill. Focus: visual analysis of data in a Clementine/Intelligent Miner workflow GUI. Includes Multivariate and Univariate Analyses. [Open Source]
- Statistical and data analysis software for business, science, marketing and education. It includes all descriptive methods needed to analyze data including parametric and nonparametric.
- Primarily econometrical Excel add-ins and other programs to conduct various procedures (Hodrick Prescott, Bandpass, Baxter King, ADF, ARIMA, Correlogram).
Xuru's Website: Statistical Tools
- A collection of online calculators for descriptive statistics, normality test and probability distribution functions.
- 30 data manipulation and analysis utilities: ANOVA, regression, rank order, contingency table, time series, descriptive statistics. Written in C for DOS, Unix. Command line interface usable in shell scripts. Free.
Usenet aus.stats.s -
Usenet comp.lang.misc -
Usenet comp.object -
Usenet comp.soft-sys.sas -
Usenet comp.soft-sys.stat.spss -
Usenet comp.soft-sys.stat.systat -
Usenet s-programming -
Usenet sci.stat.math -
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 12, 2015 at 5:07:06 UTC -