become an editor
the entire directory
only in Publications/Journals
Science: Math: Publications: Journals
The American Statistician
- (ASA) Searchable index 1947--1996. Table of contents and abstracts from vol. 51 (1997). Full text to subscribers from vol. 54 (2001).
The Annals of Statistics
- An Official Journal of the Institute of Mathematical Statistics. Full text through Project Euclid and JSTOR from vol. 1 (1973).
- Official Journal of the Bernoulli Society for Mathematical Statistics and Probability
- An official journal of the Polish Biometric Society. Online abstracts since vol. 42(2), 2005.
- A Journal of the International Biometric Society. Full text through Blackwell Synergy and JSTOR from vol. 1 (1945).
- (OUP) A journal of statistics in which emphasis is placed on papers containing original theoretical contributions of direct or potential value in applications. Contents and abstracts on-line from vol. 83 (1996). Full text to subscribers from vol. 86 (1999).
- (OUP) Abstracts of all volumes. Full text to subscribers from vol. 1 (2000).
Canadian Journal of Statistics/Revue canadienne de statistique
- Publication of the Statistical Society of Canada, released quarterly.
- A magazine about statistics and its use in society. Topical index.
- International journal which promotes the publication of applications and methodological research on the contribution to and influence of computing on statistics and vice versa. Editors' site with news and instructions for authors.
Computational Statistics and Data Analysis
- Incorporating Statistical Software Newsletter. The Official Journal of the International Association for Statistical Computing. Contents and abstracts from vol.29 (1998). Full text to subscribers.
Elsevier: Stochastic Processes and their Applications
- An official journal of the Bernoulli Society for Mathematical Statistics and Probability. Tables of contents and abstracts of all volumes, full text to subscribers.
- Journal devoted to the exploration of entropy in statistics and science.
ESAIM : Probability and Statistics
- (SMAI) An online probability and statistics journal.
- Newsletter published by the Institute of Mathematical Statistics.
Journal of Agricultural, Biological, and Environmental Statistics
- Published by the American Statistical Association and the International Biometric Society. Contents and abstracts from 1997 to 1999 (vol.2 to vol.5). Subscribers-only online access to current issues.
Journal of Classification
- Publishes papers in the field of classification, numerical taxonomy, multidimensional scaling and other ordination techniques, clustering, tree structures and other network models. Tables of contents from vol.14 (1997) on. Full text to subscribers.
Journal of Computational and Graphical Statistics
- Contents and abstracts from vol.6 (1997). Electronic access since 2001.
Journal of Multivariate Analysis
- (Elsevier Science Direct) Contents and abstracts from vol.44 (1993). Text to subscribers.
Journal of Official Statistics
- Publishes articles on statistical methodology and theory with emphasis on applications. Table of contents and abstracts from vol. 1 (1985).
Journal of Statistical Computation and Simulation (JSCS)
- Author information, searchable index to all volumes.
Journal of Statistical Planning and Inference
- A broad-based journal encompassing all branches of statistics, under planning and inference. Tables of contents of all volumes. Full text to subscribers.
Journal of Statistical Software
- Full text, code and data from vol.1 (1996).
Journal of Statistics Education
- Offers free full-text access to all issues.
Journal of the American Statistical Association
- Searchable contents and abstracts from vol.92 (1997). Electronic access since 2001.
Natural Resource Modeling
- International journal devoted to mathematical modeling of natural resource systems, including their inherent physical, chemical, and biological processes, and of the economic and operational basis for their management.
Statistical Methods and Applications
- The official journal of the Italian Statistical Society. General description and editorial board.
Statistical Methods in Medical Research
- Online access from vol. 6 (1997).
Statistics and Probability Letters
- New statistical methods and innovative applications of statistics and probability to other scientific disciplines. Contents and abstracts from vol.1 (1982).
Statistics Education Research Journal
- An electronic free-access journal of the International Association for Statistical Education and the International Statistical Institute. Full text from 1996 in PDF.
- Statistics for the Physical, Chemical, and Engineering Sciences: published quarterly by the American Society for Quality and the American Statistical Association. Contents and abstracts from 1997.
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 20, 2015 at 2:15:59 UTC -