become an editor
the entire directory
only in Statistics/Publications
Science: Math: Publications
- Introductory hypertext statistics book. Each chapter contains links to related materials including educational demos and web-based statistical analysis programs.
Briefbook of Data Analysis
- A condensed handbook in encyclopedic format, covering subjects in statistics, computing, analysis and related fields. In HTML: a printed version is available.
Concepts and Applications of Inferential Statistics
- A full-length and occasionally interactive statistics textbook on the web.
- Open source of articles about statistics. Indexed by date, author, title and keyword. Uses PDF and PS coding.
Medical Statistics at a Glance
- Companion site for the book by Aviva Petrie and Caroline Sabin (Blackwell). MCQs, self-tests, further resources.
A New View of Statistics
- An on-line text book of statistics for researchers in biomedical and other empirical sciences.
Reversibility and Stochastic Networks
- By Frank Kelly, University of Cambridge. Full text of this book now available for download in PDF and DjVu formats.
Sequential Simplex Optimization
- Electronic reprint of the classical textbook on improving quality and productivity in research, development, and manufacturing.
Statistical and Inductive Inference by Minimum Message Length
- Book by Prof. C. S. Wallace, on the minimum message length criterion for model selection in statistics and machine learning.
The Statistics Homepage
- This Electronic Statistical Textbook offers training in the understanding and application of statistics.
- Statistics Tools for Internet and Classroom Instruction with a Graphical User Interface, by Philip B. Stark, University of California, Berkeley. An interactive introductory statistics text with dynamic examples and exercises, applets and glossary.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 26, 2015 at 13:15:05 UTC -