become an editor
the entire directory
only in Statistics/People
Open Directory - Science: Math: Statistics: People
Science: Math: Mathematicians
- University of Cambridge Statistical Laboratory. Research interests: Analysis of discrete data, multivariate analysis, generalized linear modelling, S-Plus, graphical methods, statistical consulting. Links to papers and lecture notes.
- Professor of Management Science and Statistics, University of Baltimore. Biographical information, instructional activities, research and publications, consulting services, and favorite bookmarks.
Bailey, R .A.
- Queen Mary and Westfield College, London. Design of experiments, particularly those with one or more nuisance factors and in which the treatment factors are qualitative.
Bickel, David R.
- Statistical analysis of genomic and physiological data. Copies of papers on statistical methods of data analysis.
Broman, Karl W.
- Statistician in the Department of Biostatistics at the University of Wisconsin-Madison. Research interests: statistical genetics, applied statistics, statistical computing.
- Assistant Professor of Econometrics at the University of Brescia, Italy. Includes resume, research interests in financial and computational econometrics, and publications.
- Columbia Basin Research. Studying population decline of Steller sea lions in the Bering Sea. Page includes educational background, as well research charts and data about this trend and some news of hope for a comeback trend for the species.
Directory of Academic Statisticians
- Portal to academic statisticians in the UK, which is listed alphabetically by institution, surname or research interests.
Fisher, R.A. - Digital Archive
- Hosted by the University of Adelaide, this project includes PDF copies of papers, personal notes, and correspondence.
- School of Applied Mathematical and Physical Sciences, University of Athens. Applications of Statistical Methods to Medical Sciences, Epidemiology, Stochastic Optimization Methods, Health Policy, Bayesian Statistics, Markov Chain Monte Carlo methods, Computing. CV, publications, and conference presentations.
- Victorian polymath: geographer, meteorologist, tropical explorer, founder of differential psychology, inventor of fingerprint identification, pioneer of statistical correlation and regression, convinced hereditarian, eugenicist, proto-geneticist, cousin of Charles Darwin and best-selling author.
- Contains selected writings ("Statistical inquiries into the efficacy of prayer", "On visualising a million"), biography, and list of publications.
- Department of Statistical Sciences and Operations Research, Virginia Commonwealth University. Research interests include statistical learning, high-dimensional data analysis, visualization and network security.
- University of Cambridge Statistical Laboratory. Research interests: Probability theory, combinatorial theory, stochastic models in statistical physics, probabilistic number theory.
- Research in statistics, mathematics and SAS programming.
Hamprecht, F. A.
- Papers and links concerning: visualization of multi-dimensional data, density estimation, multidimensional scaling, feature extraction, cluster analysis, digital signal processing.
- EECS Department, University of Michigan. Adaptive sampling, sequential analysis, ethical clinical trial designs, and related areas.
Horrace, William C.
- Professor of econometrics and statistics, Syracuse University. Statistical analysis of economic data.
- Masters student in the Department of Statistics and Operations Research at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, USA. Includes CV and details of his academic and research interests.
- University of Cambridge Statistical Laboratory. Research interests: Random processes, networks and optimization, especially applications to the design and control of communication networks.
- PhD student in statistics.
León, Ramón V.
- University of Tennessee, Knoxville. Interests: Applications of statistics to quality and reliability.
- University of Oxford, Statistics Department. Research interests include interacting particle systems, models of random growth and percolation, coagulation and fragmentation, queueing, and communication networks.
- Statistician interested in statistical models and analysis of complex biological data, e.g. DNA Arrays, Mutational Spectra.
- Multidisciplinar web site dedicated to different science areas including business intelligence, statistics and robotics.
- Associate Professor, University of Maryland.
- University of Cambridge Statistical Laboratory. Research interests: Stochastic analysis, coagulation, Malliavin calculus, stochastic differential geometry, heat kernels, homogenization.
Owen, Art B.
- Stanford University. Department of Statistics. Includes reports, software, and courses.
- Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Tokyo. Papers on complex systems analysis, including stochastic dynamic modelling of finance and controlled engineering, spatial dynamic modelling of EEG, MEG and fMRI in brain science.
Paddock, Susan M
- Statistician, RAND Corporation. Specialties: Bayesian statistics, hierarchical models, missing data, nonignorable nonresponse, health care policy. Includes CV, research interests and links.
Petrisor, Alexandru I.
- University of Architecture and Urbanism, Bucharest. Applying statistical methods in environmental sciences. Personal information, papers and other published works.
- University of Cambridge, Statistical Laboratory. Functional limit theorems in probability and statistics, queueing theory, insurance.
- At Illinois State University; with statistics fun and jokes.
- University of Canterbury. Department of Math and Statistics. Research interests: spectral analysis, spatial statistics, non-parametric methods, as well as modeling for extreme values, random effects and spatio-temporal values. Page includes publications and information on making movies in MatLab.
- University of Cambridge Statistical Laboratory and Russian Academy of Sciences Institute for Information Transmission Problems. Research interests: Statistical mechanics, communication theory, queueing systems, networks including neural networks.
- Teacher at Sofia University in Bulgaria. Research interests include didactic measurement, empirical research on historical consciousness, and information technology. Publications are in Bulgarian.
- UCL Networks research group. Research interests: Stochastic networks, large deviations, internet pricing.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Friday, November 22, 2013 9:05:05 PM EST -