become an editor
the entire directory
only in Statistics/Organizations
Open Directory - Science: Math: Statistics: Organizations
Science: Math: Organizations
Science: Organizations: Associations
American Statistical Association - Biometrics Section
- Principal interests are: the development and application of statistical methods; the formulation of mathematical models to describe and explain underlying mechanisms and modes of action of fundamental processes; the interpretation of quantitative data in the biological sciences.
- American Statistical Association (ASA), events and resources for statisticians, educators, students.
Belgian Statistical Society
- Contributes to progress in statistics by co-operation between Belgian statisticians and helps the public gain a better understanding of statistics in the modern world. Membership list, newsletter, jobs, resources.
Bulgarian Statistical Society
- Two sections - Industrial and Business Statistics (IBS) and Computational Statistics (CS). The main activities up to now consist in organizing Seminars and Lectures.
Classification Society of North America
- The CSNA is a nonprofit interdisciplinary organization whose purposes are to promote the scientific study of classification and clustering (including systematic methods of creating classifications from data), and to disseminate scientific and educational information related to its fields of interests.
Council of Presidents of Statistical Societies
- Serving the statistics community in North America.
Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics
- Promotes statistical science and applications. Page includes information about meetings, membership, and related resources.
ENAR (International Biometric Society)
- International Biometric Society, Eastern North America Region. Meetings, membership directory, publications, resources.
The Finnish Statistical Society
- Promotes the development of statistical theory and its applications, and acts as a link between statisticians and others working in different fields of statistics and research. In Finnish and English.
Hong Kong Statistical Society
- Promotes the development of statistics by providing a medium for advancing knowledge and enhancing appreciation of the theory and application of statistics.
- International Association for Statistical Computing.
Institute of Mathematical Statistics
- The purpose of the Institute is to foster the development and dissemination of the theory and applications of statistics and probability.
Interface Foundation of North America (IFNA)
- Statistical and computing society provides information on publications and annual meetings.
International Association for Statistical Education (IASE)
- A section of the International Statistical Institute, ISI, which seeks to advance statistical education at all levels, from primary school through to the training of professionals.
International Biometric Society, Western North American Region
- Organization details and links.
International Chinese Statistical Association
- Membership information, publications, meetings, jobs, other resources.
International Meetings on Statistical Climatology (IMSC)
- A group of individuals, who are interested in the promotion of good statistical practice in the atmospheric and climate sciences and in maintaining and enhancing the lines of communication within these communities. Page includes list of steering committee members and archived details of past meetings.
International Society for Bayesian Analysis
- to promote the development and application of Bayesian statistical theory and methods useful in the solution of theoretical and applied problems in science, industry and government.
International Society for Clinical Biostatistics
- Aims to stimulate research on the biostatistical principles and methodology used in clinical research.
Japan Statistical Society
- Aims to promote research and education in the area of statistics, and to contribute to the progress of statistical science.
National Institute of Statistical Sciences (NISS)
- Fosters high-impact, cross-disciplinary research involving the statistical sciences. Research projects in such areas as information technology, transportation, environment and computer model evaluation, workshops. Programmes for postdoctoral fellows and visitors and collaboration with industrial, government and university affiliates. Research Triangle Park, NC, USA.
Radical Statistics Group
- A British community of researchers and statisticians concerned with the usage and implications of misused data for political purposes. Full text journal articles, conference details, and information about research.
Royal Statistical Society (RSS)
- Conducts meetings, professional examinations, and graduate courses. meetings, journals, newsletters, professional examinations. Also, maintains an historical book collection at the University of Essex library and has several kinds of publications. Page includes mission of the group and career information.
South African Statistical Association
- Aims to foster the study and knowledge of statistical theory and its application towards improving the quality of life of all South Africans.
Statistical Society of Australia Inc.
- The objective of the society is to further the study, application and good practice of statistical theory and methods in all branches of learning and enterprise.
Statistical Society of Canada
- The mission of the Statistical Society of Canada is to encourage the development and use of statistics and probability.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 28, 2014 at 0:01:55 UTC -