become an editor
the entire directory
only in Bayesian_Analysis/Conferences
Open Directory - Science: Math: Statistics: Bayesian Analysis: Conferences
Science: Math: Events
Science: Math: Statistics: Conferences
Bayesian Nonparametric Regression
- Theory, Methods and Applications. Research session at the Isaac Newton Institute for Mathematical Sciences, Cambridge, UK; 30 July -- 24 August 2007.
Bayesian Research Conference
- A diverse conference on various aspects of Bayesian decision making held each year in mid February in Studio City, California.
- Fourth Workshop on Bayesian Inference in Stochastic Processes. Villa Monastero, Varenna (LC), Italy; 2--4 June 2005.
Future Meetings of the ISBA
- Meetings organised or sponsored by the International Society for Bayesian Analysis.
Scientific Applications of Bayesian Analysis
- The 3rd Winter Workshop on Statistics and Computer Science. Ein-Gedi, Dead Sea, Israel; 5--7 December 2004.
Valencia International Meetings on Bayesian Statistics
- A meeting devoted to Bayesian statistics held about every 4 years in Valencia, Spain. Next meeting will be early June 2006.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Thursday, January 3, 2013 8:23:17 PM EST -