the entire directory
only in Math/Statistics
Open Directory - Science: Math: Statistics
Chats and Forums
Computers: Algorithms: Pseudorandom Numbers
Kids and Teens: School Time: Math: Statistics
Science: Math: Probability
Science: Social Sciences: Demography and Population Studies
Science: Social Sciences: Methodology
This category in other languages:
Statistical Science Web
- Hierarchical directory of resources of interest to statisticians with special attention to Australia.
- Describes adaptive statistical designs and their benefits, and some programs for optimizing and analyzing such designs.
Chance Database Welcome Page
- This data base contains materials designed help teach a Chance course or a more standard introductory probability or statistics course.
The Chart of the Week
- Graphical display of social, economic, and political statistical data
Ed Rigdon's SEM FAQ
- Frequently asked questions about structural equation modeling.
Entropy in Science
- Specializing in the uses of entropy in statistics and science.
- An index of free statistical software, data and resources.
Glossary of Statistical Terms
- Explains trade words used in the field. Includes resource links.
Interactive Statistical Calculations Page
- Collection of over 300 links to web pages that perform statistical calculations.
The Internet Glossary of Statistical Terms
- Glossary of terms organized according to learning order for those unfamiliar with the subject, and also an alphabetical list for already familiar with statistical procedure.
Latent Structure Analysis
- John Uebersax's resource for researchers interested in latent class analysis, latent trait analysis, item response models, tetrachoric and polychoric correlation and related latent structure models.
- Handbook for the understanding and practice of Meta-Analysis.
- A site about Parrando's paradox: alternating two losing games yield a winning game.
Power Analysis for ANOVA Designs
- On-line demonstration which runs an SAS program that calculates power or sample size needed to attain a given power for one effect in a factorial ANOVA design.
- A free web-based service that offers instant random sampling and random assignment for researchers. Also has a user-friendly tutorial for students.
- Academic research and resources for industry analysts and businesses interested in applying the latest statistical and analytical tools and technology.
Statistical Inference on the TI-83/86/89
- Contains problems and solutions on general topics of probability distributions, confidence intervals, hypothesis testing, analysis of variance, and correlation analysis. Detailed survey sampling projects are also included.
Statistical Linkage Programs
- Information about statistics for genetic analysis.
Statistical Methods for Rater Agreement
- Resources for researchers who want to analyze data on agreement among raters or diagnostic methods. Includes raw agreement indices, kappa coefficient, weighted kappa, latent class and latent trait models, and tetrachoric and polychoric correlations.
- Free formulae of rules for the expectation of mean, variance, covariance, correlation coefficient, proofs available for purchase.
Statistics Every Writer Should Know
- Basic statistical concepts described in plain English. Designed for journalists or other beginners.
Statistics to Use
- Online statistics demos.
- Searchable database of statistical information and data sources on the internet.
- Corrects scientific misinformation in the media resulting from bad science, politics, or a simple lack of information or knowledge of mathematics.
Virtual Laboratories in Probability and Statistics
- Interactive, web-based resources for students and teachers of probability and statistics.
The World-Wide Web Virtual Library: Statistics
- Well-organized, comprehensive list of web Statistics resources.
Usenet alt.sci.math.probability -
Usenet sci.stat.consult -
Usenet sci.stat.edu -
Usenet sci.stat.math -
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 28, 2014 at 0:01:48 UTC -