become an editor
the entire directory
only in Software/Mathematica
Open Directory - Science: Math: Software: Mathematica
Computers: Programming: Languages: Functional
Computers: Programming: Languages: Multiparadigm
Computers: Programming: Languages: Object-Oriented: Class-based
Computers: Programming: Languages: Procedural
Science: Math: Statistics: Software
This category in other languages:
- Analytic formulas related to cycling are presented and explained. Formulas are evaluated interactively based on data supplied by the user. A MathScript web site.
- Mathematica-based software for creating mathematical and algorithmic art, as well as mathematical recreations and active learning through art. Allows you to write simple programs that generate geometrical patterns, ornaments and designs. Easily creates fractal effects. Features built-in tools for "automatic" generation of attractive patterns.
Combinatorics and Graph Theory with Mathematica
- Combinatorica is a library of 230 functions turning Mathematica into a powerful tool for graph theory and combinatorics.
- A mathematical word processor and easy to use front end for Mathematica.
- FeynArts is a Mathematica package for the generation and visualization of Feynman diagrams and amplitudes.
Galois Field Package
- Allows the use of many Mathematica functions over finite fields without any modification; e.g solving linear equations, inverses, determinants, derivations, resultants. By Ryoh Fuji-Hara, University of Tsukuba. Package and documentation are available for download.
Graphica Book Series
- Unusual color illustrations created using Mathematica.
- Internet hosting specializing in webMathematica services.
Karl's MMA page
- Benchmarks and timings.
Linear Algebra Tools
- A group of tutorial notebooks to assist students studying Linear Algebra topics.
- Java applet for displaying and rotating three-dimensional Mathematica objects. Also has the ability to calculate stereo images, show animations, and embed hyperlinks.
The Math Forum: comp.soft-sys.math.mathematica Discussion
- A moderated newsgroup that focuses on the software package Mathematica.
- Various Mathematica-related demonstrations.
- Provides many examples of usage of Mathematica. Users can browse Mathematica notebooks and download them. The site integrates wiki and webMathematica technology enabling computation within wiki pages.
Mathematical statistics with Mathematica
- mathStatica solves the algebraic / symbolic problems that are of primary interest in mathematical statistics. It does so by building upon the symbolic computational power of Mathematica.
- A Mathematica-based package for performing tensor analysis.
- An electronic newsletter written specifically for the Mathematica community.
- This site provides information about Stephan Kaufmann's Mathematica books, notebooks and packages.
Symmetries and Variational Derivatives
- A collection of Mathematica v.2 routines by Peter Olver.
Ted Ersek's Mathematica Tricks
- Supplementary help browser.
Variable Symbols, Inc.
- Company specializing in consulting and training in Mathematica. Based in Mountain View, CA, USA.
- Economics and econometrics in Mathematica.
Wavelet-based Time-Frequency Analysis
- A Mathematica package to dissect signals found in a wide variety of disciplines in terms of their time-frequency content.
Wolfram Demonstrations Project
- A collection of thousands of interactive mathematical demonstrations created using Mathematica, all of which come complete with source code.
Wolfram Library Archive
- Resources that document various capabilities of Mathematica, such as: articles, books, conference proceedings, courseware, user-submitted MathSource notebooks, and technical notes.
Wolfram Mathematica Documentation Center
- Full information on the functions, capabilities, and unified architecture of the Mathematica system.
Wolfram Mathematica Player
- Free interactive viewer for Mathematica notebooks.
Usenet comp.soft-sys.math.mathematica -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 2, 2013 at 13:45:04 UTC -