become an editor
the entire directory
only in Software/Maple
Open Directory - Science: Math: Software: Maple
This category in other languages:
- Develops interactive mathematical solutions for educators and technical professionals. Features product specifications and customer support.
Computing with Maple
- A book by Francis Wright. Contents and preface (PDF), solutions to many exercises as Maple worksheets, animated graphics, errata and supplements.
Experiments in Mathematics Using Maple
- Interactive Maple worksheets developed for the two senior high school years, associated with the book Experiments In Mathematics Using Maple (Springer-Verlag, 1995) by C.T.J. Dodson and E.A. Gonzalez.
Maple Applications Center
- A forum for Maple users to share their solutions to problems in industry and research. Includes Maple code, worksheets, and an online tutorial.
Maple at IU.
- Includes tutorials, reviews, where to find it, and other links.
Maple at MIT
- Maple at MIT Home Page. Geared towards use of Maple on MIT's Athena computing environment, but includes several links to Maple resources.
Maple Essentials Tutorial
- A user-friendly, online tutorial on basic Maple functionality, including algebraic manipulations, equation solving, 2D and 3D plotting and defining functions. Designed by the Mathematics Department at Seattle Central Community College.
- Downloadable add-on packages for Maple, available to Maplesoft customers as part of the Extended Maintenance Plan (EMP) subscription.
Mark van Hoeij's Maple Code
- Source code and documentation for contributed packages, some included with Maple, some still under text. Includes algcurves, diffop, kovavicsols.
Multivariable Calculus with Maple
- Lecture notes by Carlos C. Rodriguez, State University of New York at Albany.
Resources for Students
- A free online resource for student users offering course help, Maple tutorials and graphics.
Symbolic Computation Group, University of Waterloo
- Research and development of algorithms for computer algebra, including both symbolic computation and hybrid symbolic-numeric computation. The algorithms developed are incorporated into the Maple computer algebra system. Publications, software, meetings, people.
Symmetries of Binary Forms
- Routines by Irina Berchenko and Peter Olver.
Usenet comp.soft-sys.math.maple -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 31, 2013 at 8:54:11 UTC -