the entire directory
only in Software/MATLAB
Open Directory - Science: Math: Software: MATLAB
Computers: Programming: Languages: Garbage Collected: Object-Oriented
Computers: Programming: Languages: Interpreted: Object-Oriented
Computers: Programming: Languages: Object-Oriented: Class-based
Science: Math: Numerical Analysis: Software
Science: Math: Software: Maple
Science: Math: Software: Octave
This category in other languages:
- Developers of MATLAB, Simulink and Stateflow. Offers products for data analysis, visualization, application development, simulation, design, and code generation.
A Matlab Differentiation Matrix Suite
- Provides functions for solving differential equations by the spectral collocation method.
A Practical Introduction to MATLAB
- An introduction to some of the most useful features of MATLAB, including plenty of examples.
A Survey of Parallel MATLAB Projects
- Divides projects into 4 approaches to providing parallel functionalities: Communication routines (MPI/PVM); Routines to split up work among multiple sessions; Parallel backend; Compiling into native parallel code.
- [commercial] Automated multivariable system identification and time series analysis software.
- [free] The power spectrum containing only the significant details is calculated from an estimated time series model. The model order and type are determined automatically, using statistical selection criteria.
ARfit: Fitting Multivariate Autoregressive Models
- Offers functions for estimating parameters of multivariate autoregressive (AR) models, diagnostic checking of fitted models, and analyzing eigenmodes.
Advanced Source Code
- Source code for signal processing, image processing, and biometric recognition.
Audio Filtering Toolkit
- A collection of functions for designing and analyzing industry standard digital audio filters.
Bayes Net Toolbox
- Software for MATLAB 5.
- A toolbox dedicated to Magnetoencephalography (MEG) and Electroencephalography (EEG) data visualization and processing.
- Scandinavian distributor of MATLAB, FEMLAB and Maple.
CSIRO matlab/netCDF interface
- Used in a to retrieve data from, and information about, existing netCDF files.
Camera Calibration Toolbox
- Utilizes a new bias correction procedure for circular control points and a nonrecursive method for reversing the distortion model.
- Provides specialized functions for calibration, including quantitative and qualitative analysis. Includes ordering details.
- A toolbox designed for analysis of GPS, GLONASS, and user defined constellations for navigation or communcications.
Control Tutorials for MATLAB
- Covering the analysis and design of automatic control systems.
Cross Recurrence Plot Toolbox
- Contains routines for computing recurrence plots and related problems. A command-line application of the programmes is also possible.
- A package for bifurcation analysis of delay differential equations.
Data Visualization Toolbox
- Implementing the analytical and graphical methods presented in William S. Cleveland's Visualizing Data.
Design and Analysis of Computer Experiments
- Toolbox for working with kriging approximations to computer models. Includes zip download and reference file in pdf format.
- Computes a few (algebraiclly) smallest or largest eigenvalues of large symmetric matrices.
- The GLOBEC Kriging software package.
- A small spectrum-analyzer like plotter.
- [free] A GUI (Graphical User Interface) that integrates MATLAB's eigs routine (ARPACK) for finding a few eigenvalues of a large sparse matrix with the (now obsolete) Pseudospectra GUI for computing pseudospectra of matrices.
Engineering Vibration Toolbox
- Including single degree of freedom response, response spectrum, finite elements, numerical integration, modal analysis and phase plane analysis.
Evolutionary Algorithms for MATLAB
- A list of available toolboxes for genetic algorithms and genetic programming.
Factor Analysis Toolbox
- The Factor Analysis Toolbox provides a family of specialized MATLAB functions for factor analysis techniques. It is designed to help you learn the principles of target factor analysis and to provide the capabilities necessary for tackling real research and modelling problems.
FastICA for MATLAB
- Implements the fast fixed-point algorithm for independent component analysis and projection pursuit.
Flight Dynamics and Control Toolbox
- A Matlab/Simulink toolbox for aircraft dynamics research and flight control system design. Features a detailed flight model, autopilot simulation, and user manual.
GABLE: A MATLAB Geometric Algebra Tutorial
- A tutorial for learning Geometric Algebra, aimed at the sophomore college level.
Genetic and Evolutionary Algorithm Toolbox
Global Optimization by Multilevel Coordinate Search
- MCS is a MATLAB program for bound constrained global optimization using function values only, based on a multilevel coordinate search that balances global and local search.
- A MATLAB/SeDuMi add-on to build and solve convex conic relaxations of non-convex global polynomial optimization problems.
Gradient Vector Flow for MATLAB
- A variation on active contours, computer-generated curves that move within images to find object boundaries.
Growing Cell Structure Visualisation Toolbox
- [free] Implements the system described in "Visualisation of biomedical datasets by use of growing cell structure networks: a novel diagnostic classification technique" by Walker AJ, Cross SS, Harrison RF.
HPLOT - Signal Data Visualization and Processing Tool for MATLAB
- A dynamic gui tool made for rapid visualization and signal treatment, filtering, FFT and other mathematical operations. By Claudio Gambelli.
HUTear Matlab Toolbox version 2.0
- A MATLAB toolbox for auditory modeling.
Hidden Markov Model (HMM) Toolbox
- Written by Kevin Murphy [free].
- A program which allows the user to visualize the effect of complex maps, especially, but not exclusively, those which are holomorphic.
- ICALAB for Signal Processing and ICALAB for Image Processing are two independent packages for MATLAB that implement a number of efficient algorithms for ICA (independent component analysis).
Image Reconstruction Toolbox
- M-files for several algorithms for tomographic image reconstruction. Included in collection is a NUFFT MATLAB toolbox that performs fast and accurate nonuniform FFT computations.
- [free] Connects Java and MATLAB. Native methods make it possible to use MATLAB's computational engine inside your own java applications, applets and servlets.
KFtools for MATLAB
- Some simple, fast image processing functions for MATLAB.
- Matlab based toolbox written by Caroline Lafleur and Yves Gratton, INRS-Oceanologie, Universite du Quebec Rimouski.
- Provider of GPS and Kalman Filtering Toolboxes for MATLAB.
- A documentation system for Matlab in HTML.
MAD - MATLAB Automatic Differentiation
- Library of functions and utilities for the automatic differentiation of MATLAB functions and statements. MAD utilizes an optimized class library for the linear combination of derivative vectors.
- A MATLAB-based program for dynamical system investigation. Current version allows to compute trajectories, equilibria, Poincare map, Lyapunov exponents and vector field visualization for ordinary differential equation systems.
- A collection of M-files for linear algebra maintained by Michael Tsatsomeros at Washington State University.
- Frequently asked questions in comp.soft-sys.matlab.
MATLAB OPTIMIZATION - TOMLAB
- The TOMLAB Optimization Environment is a powerful optimization platform for solving applied optimization problems in MATLAB. TOMLAB provides a wide range of features, tools and services for your solution process.
MPEG for MATLAB
- MPEG compression algorithms for audio.
- Users of the software share tips and advice.
Mathematical Exploration with MATLAB
- By Ke Chen, Peter Giblin and Alan Irving (CUP, 1999). M-files and sample solutions.
Matlab Distributed Computation Tutorial
- Describes scenarios for monitoring, pipelines and parallel processing. PDF, HTML, source code.
Matlab Summary and Tutorial
- Provided by the University of Florida.
Multiflash for MATLAB
- [commercial] Provides physical and thermodynamic properties, with multiphase and multicomponent equilibrium calculations, for a wide range of substances.
NetCDF Toolbox Home Page
- MexCDF and NetCDF Toolbox For Matlab-5
- [free] MATLAB software for neural networks and other pattern recognition algorithms. Special features include Bayesian methods, Gaussian Processes and visualisation.
Numerical Methods with MATLAB
- A textbook for third and fourth year undergraduates in engineering and science.
ODE Software for MATLAB
- Several versions of DFIELD and PPLANE by John C. Polking, available free for use in educational institutions.
- Reseller of MATLAB, Simulink and related products in Southern Africa. Provides training, technical support, consulting and application development services.
- A finite element toolbox.
- Read and write PPM (portable pixelmap), PGM (portable graymap), PBM (portable bitmap) and XBM (X11 bitmap) image files. A few other image processing and conversion tools are also included.
PROPT - MATLAB Optimal Control Software
- A software package intended to solve dynamic optimization problems (ODE and DAE) by code generation for MAD and TOMLAB /SNOPT.
Particle Image Velocimetry with Matlab
- URAPIV is a free Matlab toolbox for a Particle Image Velocimetry (PIV) analysis.
- Specialises in producing tools for MATLAB/Simulink that enhance their use in generating control systems for embedded control units and their application tools.
- A package for polynomials, polynomial matrices and their application in systems, signals and control. [commercial]
Probabilistic Model Toolkit
- [free] Functions for inference and learning in various static and dynamic probabilistic models such as hidden Markov models, linear dynamic systems, Gaussian mixture models, and factor analyzers.
Programming in MATLAB
- Documentation in text, PS and PDF.
PyMat -- Python to MATLAB Interface
- Free download for Unix and Win32 versions.
- The QMG package generates finite element meshes in two and three dimensions. It is free software distributed as C++ source code with MATLAB and Tck/Tk interfaces.
- A MATLAB toolbox for solving optimal control problems.
Regression Toolbox for Matlab
- This Toolbox consists of a collection of m-files for implementing basic multivariate data analysis and regression.
Regularized EM algorithm for analysis of incomplete datasets
- A regularized expectation-maximization (EM) algorithm for the estimation of mean values and covariance matrices and for the imputation of missing values in large, incomplete datasets.
SDC Morphology Toolbox for MATLAB
- [commercial] Gray-scale morphological tools for image segmentation, non-linear filtering, pattern recognition and image analysis.
- Provides bidirectional interfaces with a number of finite element file formats.
- Read and write SEGY data.
SOM Toolbox for Matlab
- SOM Toolbox is a software library for Matlab 5 (version 5.2 at least) implementing the Self-Organizing Map (SOM) algorithm.
Scientific/Educational MATLAB Database
- Database of educational or scientific MATLAB m-files in Mathematics and Engineering, maintained by the University of Stuttgart, Germany.
Software Techniques Inc.
- Modeling, simulation and prototyping of physical, chemical and mechanical systems. Data analysis, graphics and visualization.
Solving DDEs with MATLAB
- Deals with the solution of delay differential equations with constant delays
Sounds Logical's M-Pack 1
- [commercial] A collection of MATLAB functions for processing WAV files of arbitrary size, significantly extending MATLAB's built-in WAV file handling functionality.
Sounds Logical's M-Utilities
- [commercial] A collection of useful MATLAB "utility" functions including the following: a "winuigetfolder" function, an open browser function, a hard-disk size query function, and a range of window manipulation functions.
Spatial Analysis 3D
- Freely available MATLAB tools for the analysis and visualisation of 3d point patterns. Includes methods for simulating 3d point patterns.
Spatial Statistics Toolbox
- [free] For estimating large-scale spatial autoregressions.
Spatial and Geometric Analysis Toolbox
- It doesn't look like this has been updated for a long time. Will only run under MATLAB 4.
Statistical Parametric Mapping
- [free] SPM is a software package for MATLAB for the analysis of brain imaging data sequences (fMRI, PET, SPECT, EEG, MEG).
Structural Dynamics Toolbox
- Provides extensions linked to general 3-D finite element modelling, experimental modal analysis and test/analysis correlation.
System Identification Tool
- A collection of M-files implementing several numerical schemes (state estimation, simultaneous state and parameter estimation) within the framework of state space filtering.
- MATLAB and FEMLAB consulting and training based in Tasmania.
The Bootstrap Toolbox
- [free] Functions for resampling, hypothesis testing, and confidence interval estimation.
The Gravitational Radiation Analysis and Simulation Package
- Includes the Gravitational Radiation Toolbox, which provides a MATLAB interface to both GRASP and the Frame Library.
The Matrix Computation Toolbox
- [free] A collection of MATLAB M-files containing functions for constructing test matrices, computing matrix factorizations, visualizing matrices, and carrying out direct search optimization.
The Schwarz-Christoffel Toolbox
- Free distribution in ZIP archives.
- [commercial] Provides state-of-the-art optimization, with fast and robust solutions to sparse and dense linear, quadratic and nonlinear programming problems.
Tutorial for Control System Toolbox
- By Finn Haugen, Telemark College and TechTeach.
- [free] A set of routines for solving unsymmetric sparse linear systems, Ax=b, using the Unsymmetric MultiFrontal method. Written in ANSI/ISO C, with a MATLAB interface.
WAFO Wave Analysis for Fatigue and Oceanography
- [free] A toolbox for statistical analysis and simulation of random waves and random loads.
WaveWarp Audio Toolbox for MATLAB
- Modular PC-based real-time audio processing toolkit with seamless integration to the MATLAB environment allowing rapid prototyping of signal processing algorithms at pro-audio sample rates. No peripheral DSP hardware required.
Wavelets and Signal Processing Package for Matlab
- [free] WaveLab is a library of MATLAB routines for wavelet analysis, wavelet-packet analysis, cosine-packet analysis and matching pursuit.
Yahoo Groups: Matlab
- Discussion group for users, with a focus on DSP related topics.
- Provides, via a set of .m functions, a toolkit to create powerful encapsulated postscript (.eps) graphs. Most 2D scientific graphics functions are written. The generated .eps-files are very small and can be imported into other documents without loss of quality.
- Functions for the EM estimation of mixtures and hidden Markov models.
Usenet comp.soft-sys.matlab -
" search on:
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Wednesday, December 12, 2012 11:01:33 AM EST -