become an editor
the entire directory
only in Graphing/Gnuplot
Open Directory - Science: Math: Software: Graphing: Gnuplot
This category in other languages:
- Official website for gnuplot 4. Includes downloads, screenshots, documentation, and links to other help and tutorials.
Challenge Technical Guide - Gnuplot Tutorial
- Demonstrate the use of Gnuplot on a PC.
Gnuplot-mode for Emacs
- A major mode for the emacs text editor, including syntax highlighting, auto-completion, and useful key-bindings. Includes download and documentation.
- A Python package, that interfaces to Gnuplot allowing the use of Gnuplot from within Python to plot arrays of data from memory, data files, or mathematical functions.
- Interface for ANSI C by Nicolas Devillard. Module enables sending display requests to a Gnuplot session through simple program calls. Includes documentation and downloads.
- A Fortran 90/95 API, which provides routines that enable direct access to gnuplot from within a program. SourceForge page, with project summary, news, and source download.
X Gnuplot Front End
- Xgfe is a GUI front end to the Gnuplot plotting package. Documentation and Source Code available.
Usenet comp.graphics.apps.gnuplot -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 10, 2013 at 20:54:04 UTC -