become an editor
the entire directory
only in Software/Graphing
Regression and Curve Fitting
Arts: Illustration: Specialized: Technical and Infographics
Computers: Programming: Component Frameworks: NET: Tools: Components: Charting
Computers: Software: Spreadsheets
Reference: Knowledge Management: Knowledge Discovery: Information Visualization: Software
Science: Math: Combinatorics: Software: Graph Drawing
Science: Math: Differential Equations: Software
Science: Math: Statistics: Software
Science: Social Sciences: Geography: Geographic Information Systems: Software: Visualization
- Plotting and data visualization programming for graphing and animating 2D and 3D equations and table charts. Allows some customization.
- Plots 2D and 3D graphs of mathematical functions and curves. Windows; 30-day limited trial version.
- Statistical and Graphing Software for Mac OS X. Site provides screenshots and features list, together with pricing details and online ordering facility.
- A 2D plotting tool for X Window System, with ports to other systems available. Also known as xmgr, this software is now superseded by Grace.
- PC software for teaching calculus, coordinate geometry, statistics and probability.
- Windows software to digitize a scanned graph image. Site gives details of the product, and allows the download of an evaluation copy.
- A programming tool to plot and explore two dimensional math functions, such as cartesian y(x) and x(y) graphs, parametric and polar ones. Allows the user to have control over a coordinate space through interactivity of all the components of the graph.
Create a Graph
- Web-based graphing tool for producing bar, line, pie, and area charts from small sets of discrete data.
- Curve fitting and data plotting software. Accuracy of nonlinear regression results verified with NIST.
- Free windows software performing graph plotting and root-finding for algebraic functions. Features list and tutorial.
- Shareware that automatically pulls in numerical data from scanned graphs and transferred to a specified axes system. Can be saved in ASCII format, ready to use in other applications. Is able to import files from most image formats (gif, png, tiff,bmp). Runs on Windows and Linux. Includes 21 day free trial.
- Visualization program supporting graphs in up to eight dimensions. Coded entirely in assembly language for optimized speed.
- General purpose plotting program. It features multiple scaling types, several special purpose plots: tripartite grids, grain size distribution plots, polar plots, and contour plots of 3D data. Manipulation functions include FFT, filtering, smoothing.
Dr. Hanley's Science Graphs
- Software for graphing equations and data. Supports multiple curves as well as parametric graphs. Plus version can graph multi-color contour lines.
- General purpose nonlinear regression analysis (curve fitting) tool from MTR Software. Windows. Free download of evaluation version.
- Online 2D and 3D plotter with root and intersection finding, easy scrolling, and exporting features.
- An OpenGL based function grapher for Linux, handling 3 unknowns (x,z,t) and producing a 4D function with 3 space and 1 time dimension. Free under GPL.
- A WYSIWYG 2D plotting tool for the X Window System and M*tif. Ports to other systems (including windows) are also available. Features overview, full documentation, and downloads.
- Program for graphing implicit relations. Designed for high school use, Windows and Mac evaluation versions available for download.
- Combination of basic biostatistics, curve fitting and scientific graphing in one program. Available for Windows or Macintosh.
- Creates X-Y data plots and histogram charts. Includes free demo download.
- Software that plots functions, points, inequalities, and makes blank graph templates. Commercial software for Windows, with free fully-functional 30-day trial.
- An interactive environment for experimentation with scientific and engineering data and for the production of publication-quality graphs and page layouts using Macintosh and Windows computers.
Jpowered.com Bar Graphs
- Creates two and three dimensional vertical bar, horizontal and stacked charts from files, databases scripts and server side processes. Lists features. Includes examples and free download demo.
- Software for graphing and data analysis. Windows, MacOS. Purchase on-line or download free trial version.
- Mathematical graphing tool for 2D and 3D functions and data. Also includes statistical tools, nonlinear curve fitting, integration of coupled ordinary differential equations, and cellular automata.
- Mathematical function graphing software program for Windows. It can plot 2 dimensional, polar, and 3 dimension functions. Freeware.
- A collection of graphing programs, for plotting functions in 2D and 3D, rectanguluar and polar coordinates. [Windows shareware]
Pacific Tech Graphing Calculator
- Symbolic and numeric methods for visualizing two and three dimensional mathematical objects. Supports differential equations and integration. Available for Macintosh and Windows.
PGPLOT Graphics Subroutine Library
- The PGPLOT Graphics Subroutine Library is a Fortran- or C-callable, device-independent graphics package for making simple scientific graphs.
Ploticus Data Display Engine
- An alternative to gnuplot, GPL, command-line, with various style options. Program can plot date, time, and category data directly. [Unix/Win32]
- A GNU package for producing 2D plots in a variety of formats, built around an enhanced libplot C/C++ function library. Site provides links to documentation and other related software.
- Web-based application for producing graphs of mathematical functions. [may not work in all browsers]
- A tool to generate Cartesian X/Y-plots from scientific data. View the changing graphs, including linear and non linear regression, interpolation, differentiation and integration, during entering.(Shareware)
Runiter Company: Graphing Calculator 3D
- Plots 2D and 3D graphs of math equations and coordinates tables. Can be downloaded free of charge.
- Graphing and visualization program for 2D and 3D data. Description of features, examples of plots, and free demo version to download. [Windows]
- A non-linear visualization program for dimensional data. It converts table of data to 2D/3D maps by combining multidimensional scaling and clustering methods.
- Series of charting programs for processing numeric data to produce graphs. Supports two and three-dimensional graphing and contour plotting.
- A free XLL Excel Add-in written in C and C++. It provides 5 Excel functions to perform 1D, 2D, 3D, 4D and any dimension interpolation from scattered data.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 28, 2016 at 0:37:08 UTC -