become an editor
the entire directory
only in Software/Companies
Science: Math: Education: Software
Science: Math: Research: Consulting Firms
Science: Math: Statistics: Companies
- Offers a broad range of personal computer products for mathematical, scientific and engineering applications.
Advanced Visual Systems
- Data visualization, perceptual computing, complex data analysis, technical and engineering problem-solving. Includes list of products and information about the company.
- Mathematics, Physics and Evolutionary Biology.
Applied Analytic Systems
- Consulting and software development firm specializing in operations research, statistical, and artificial intelligence applications.
Aptech Systems, Inc.
- Produce a data analysis environment based on the GAUSS Matrix Programming Language and other data analysis tools.
- .NET numerical analysis. NMath products contain C# interfaces to BLAS and LAPACK, random number generators, anova, regression, probability distributions, sparse matrices, hypothesis tests and descriptive statistics. Evaluation versions available.
- Computer algebra mathematics software (Derive 5 and LiveMath), Autograph for plotting, coordinate geometry and single variable statistics, Cabri-Geometre II dynamic geometry software, Fathom dynamic statistics, MathType equation editor.
- Software provider in compilers and symbolic computation. The main products are the Norcroft C compiler and the computer algebra system Reduce, together with the Lisp system CSL/CCL. Demo versions available free for download.
- Software consultancy offering component based Numerical and Financial software for Unix and Windows.
- Developer of optimized mathematical software libraries for advanced scientific computing. Numerical, statistical and digital signal processing libraries for Win 32 and .NET.
Evans & Peck - Decision Modelling
- Consultants operating in the Asia Pacific region and offering decision modelling services including optimization and agent-based simulation modeling.
- Makers of interactive analysis and visualization software.
- Mathematical software dealing with prime numbers and factorization.
Hermetic Systems Software Programs
- Develops Windows programs, covering several areas of application, including calendar date conversion, encryption and mathematics. Downloadable trial versions available.
Lyryx Learning Inc.
- Specializes in the design and development of tools to deliver online educational content and assessment. Also offers own online courses in business mathematics, financial accounting, and linear algebra.
- Software company developing customized numerical software for engineering and finance.
MathPad Software Corp.
- Online mathematical tools including curve plotting and fitting, with applications in thermodynamics and chemistry.
- Makers of MathResource, the interactive version of The HarperCollins Dictionary of Mathematics by Borowski and Borwein, MathPoints, and MRI Graphing Calculator.
Numerical Algorithms Group (NAG) Ltd.
- Develops and provides software to solve complex mathematical problems. Free bimonthly electronic newsletter.
Object Based Advanced Computational Solutions
- Offers Scinet Math, a leading numerical software library for the Microsoft.NET platform, and Scinet Chart, a flexible charting component to create 2D and 3D plots of numerical data and mathematical functions. Trial version available to download.
Optimal Designs Enterprise
- Calculus-level compiler for math modeling, simulation, and optimization. Plus Engineering and Science (demo) software.
- A consulting company offering agent-based modeling and optimization services.
Perfectly Scientific, Inc.
- Scientific algorithm company. Expertise in compression, wavelets, FFT, general transforms, color graphics, Monte Carlo, fractals, convolution,signal processing, matrix algebra, genetic algorithms, number theory.
- A universal simulator for dynamical systems.
Poly Software International
- PSI-Plot and ProStat statistical and graphics software for purchase.
- QNT is a Canadian software company with a special interest in mathematically and numerically intensive applications.
Rogue Wave Software
- Provider of a wide-range of components for the cross-platform C++ market including mathematical, financial and statistical class libraries.
- Developer of an A&G equation grapher, a smart math calculator, a 3D graphing calculator, a statistics problem solver and a calculus problem solver.
- Publishes the original Math Skill Builders series of programs for children and adults learning basic arithmetic skills. Visit the site for free worksheets and to preview software.
Systat Software Inc.
- Offers programs for interpreting statistical data, curve fitting and signal analysis. Includes support links and product information.
Ziena Optimization Inc.
- Nonlinear (NLP) solver with interfaces to most modeling languages. Consulting for problem formulation and training are also available.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 30, 2014 at 5:05:04 UTC -