become an editor
the entire directory
only in Research/Institutes
Science: Math: Research: Specialist Groups
Science: Physics: Mathematical Physics: Research Groups and Centers
Science: Research Groups and Centers
This category in other languages:
- American Institute of Mathematics, Palo Alto, CA.
- Applied Mathematics Laboratory, Courant Institute, New York University, NY.
Argonne National Laboratory
- Mathematics and computer science division.
- AT&T Laboratories, Murray Hill, NJ.
- Stefan Banach International Mathematical Center, Warsaw, Poland.
Banff International Research Station (BIRS)
- Conducts workshops and research activities at the Banff Centre in Alberta, Canada. Page includes list of activities, programs and publications.
Bell Labs Mathematical Sciences Research
- The research arm of Lucent Technologies. Murray Hill, New Jersey, USA.
Biomathematics and Statistics Scotland
- Research, consultancy and training for agricultural and biological research organisations.
- Centre for Experimental and Constructive Mathematics, Simon Fraser University, Canada.
Centro Internacional de Matemática
- A non-profit Portuguese association with the aim of consolidating international contacts to foster mathematics research in Portugal and worldwide. Location, workshops, publications and associates.
Chennai Mathematical Institute
- (Formerly SPIC Mathematical Institute) Chennai, India.
- Centre de Mathématiques Appliquées, Palaiseu, France.
- Czech Research Consortium for Informatics and Mathematics.
- Centre de Recerca Matemàtica, Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain.
- Centre de recherches mathématiques, Montreal, Canada.
- Centrum voor Wiskunde en Informatica (Center for Mathematics and Computer Science), Amsterdam, Netherlands.
- Center for Discrete Mathematics and Theoretical Computer Science, Rutgers, New Jersey.
Einstein Center for Mathematics Berlin
- ECMath is a platform for the consolidation of the collaborative mathematical excellence projects in Berlin.
Ennio de Giorgi Mathematical Research Centre
- Scuola Normale Superiore, Pisa, Italy
- European Research Consortium for Informatics and Mathematics. Fosters collaborative work within the European research community and co-operation with European industry. Leading research establishments from fourteen European countries are members.
Erwin Schrödinger Institute for Mathematical Physics
- Vienna, Austria.
- Euler International Mathematical Institute, St. Petersburg, Russia.
- Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
- Forschungsinstitut fuer Mathematik, ETH, Zurich, Switzerland.
Harish-Chandra Research Institute
- (Formerly Mehta Institute of Mathematics and Mathematical Physics). Allahabad, India.
Heilbronn Institute for Mathematical Research
- A partnership between Bristol University and the Government Communications Headquarters. Seminars and research outputs.
- School of Mathematics, Institute for Advanced Study, Princeton, NJ, USA.
- IBM Thomas J. Watson Research Center, Yorktown Heights, NY.
- International Centre for Mathematical Sciences, Edinburgh, UK.
- Institut des Hautes Etudes Scientifiques, Bures-sur-Yvette, France.
- Institute for Mathematics and its Applications, Minneapolis, MN.
- Institute of Mathematics "Simion Stoilow" of the Romanian Academy.
- Institute for Mathematical Sciences, Singapore.
- Institute of Mathematical Sciences. Chennai, India.
Institute of Mathematics
- Mathematical Conference Center in Bedlewo, Poland.
International Mathematical Science Institutes
- An international consortium of research institutes in the mathematical sciences that run thematic research programs and have large visitor programs. IMSI meetings are normally held in conjunction with major international meetings and provide a forum for developing cooperation among the member institutions.
- Institute for Pure and Applied Mathematics, Los Angeles, CA, USA.
IPM - Institute for Studies in Theoretical Physics and Mathematics
- Tehran, Iran.
- Institut de Recherche Mathématique Avancée, Strasbourg, France.
ISC - Institute for Scientific Computation
- A multidisciplinary center devoted to the design and implementation of computational tools for scientific applications. Includes list of staff and current research.
- Institut des sciences mathématiques, Montréal, Canada.
Johann Radon Institute for Computational and Applied Mathematics
- Part of the Austrian Academy of Sciences (ÖAW): research in applied and computational mathematics.
- Oberwolfach, Germany.
- Mathematics of Information Technology and Complex Systems. Canadian research network.
- Royal Swedish Academy of Sciences, Stockholm, Sweden.
MPI for Mathematics in the Sciences (MIS)
- Max-Planck-Institute for mathematics in the sciences, Leipzig.
- Max-Planck-Institut fuer Mathematik, Bonn.
- Mathematics Research Centre, Warwick, England, UK.
- Mathematical Sciences Research Institute, Berkeley, CA, USA.
- The Isaac Newton Institute for Mathematical Sciences, Cambridge, UK.
- New Zealand Institute of Mathematics and its Applications. Auckland, New Zealand.
The Organic Mathematics Project
- Based at the Centre for Experimental and Constructive Mathematics (partly supported by Simon Fraser University, the Centre de recherches mathmatiques (CRM), the TeleLearning Research Network, the University of Western Ontario, and by Waterloo Maple) involving the development of WWW-based and Maple-assisted tools for document annotation and math activation.
- Pacific Institute for the Mathematical Sciences, Canada.
Razmadze Mathematical Institute
- Georgian Academy of Sciences.
- Research Institute for Mathematical Sciences, Kyoto, Japan.
Rolf Nevanlinna Institute
- Finnish national research institute of mathematics, computer science and statistics, based at the University of Helsinki.
- Alfréd Rényi Institute of Mathematics, Hungarian Academy of Sciences, Budapest, Hungary.
Santa Fe Institute
- Multidisciplinary research center, Santa Fe, NM.
Slovak Academy of Science Mathematical Institute
- Bratislava and Kosice. List of members and conference details.
The Smith Institute
- Applied mathematics and technology transfer in the UK.
Sobolev Institute of Mathematics
- Novosibirsk, Russia.
- Steklov Institute of the Russian Academy of Sciences, Moscow, Russia.
Steklov Institute at St.Petersburg
- The mathematics institute of Russian Academy of Sciences, consisting of 11 laboratories - mathematical physics, geometry and topology, number theory, algebra, mathematical analysis, mathematical physics, mathematical problems of physics, mathematical problems of statistical physics, statistical methods, representation theory and computing mathematics, mathematical problems of geophysics.
Tata Institute of Fundamental Research
- School of Mathematics, Mumbai.
- Tbilisi International Centre of Mathematics and Informatics, Georgia.
Visual Math Institute
- Nonprofit research institute devoted to mathematics, dynamical systems theory, chaos theory, applications, and education. Santa Cruz, CA, USA.
- Wales Institute of Mathematical and Computational Sciences. News, events, outreach, clusters, contact info.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 20, 2014 at 10:15:06 UTC -