become an editor
the entire directory
only in Math/Reference
Open Directory - Science: Math: Reference
Science: Math: Education: Homework Help
This category in other languages:
Abacus: Mystery of the Bead
- History of the abacus and an instruction manual on its use.
Encyclopedia of Mathematics
- Open access encyclopaedia, based on Kluwer edition of 2002.
- Searchable directory, arranged by field, of equations, constants, symbols and SI units. Also features LaTEX utilities, software links.
Geometry Formulas and Facts
- An excerpt from the 30th Edition of the CRC Standard Mathematical Tables and Formulas, covering the area of Geometry (minus differential geometry), by Silvio Levy.
Glossary of Math Terms
- Explains commonly used words specialized to this field. Includes examples and some graph illustrations.
K-12 math textbook content analysis
- Spreadsheets on the distribution of 1000 common math terms as used in K-12th grade mathematics textbooks over the last 30 years. Analysis in English, Spanish and French.
- A large , free online lists of mathematics formulas. Collection of all basic and advanced formulas related to mathematics.
Math Open Reference
- An online interactive Math textbook.
The Math Reference Project
- An electronic archive of articles by Karl Dahlke on topics ranging from high school geometry up to graduate level topology.
- Mathematics lecture videos and talks taken from The Pacific Institute for the Mathematical Sciences (PIMS) member universities and around the world.
- A topical guide to modern mathematics that explains the subdisciplines. Includes graphics that represent their relative size and relationship.
- Exposition of the basic concepts and theory of various subjects including matrix theory, calculus, modern abstract algebra, linear algebra, plane analytic geometry and solid analytic geometry.
- Offers a large number of links to mathematical resources, dedicated to various topics.
Mighty Number: A Search Engine for Numbers
- Mighty Number contains information about every integer. Information includes relevance of number, mathematical information such as square root, and decoding of telephone numbers.
NIST Digital Library of Mathematical Functions
- Result of a project to provide a modern revision of Abramowitz and Stegun’s "Handbook of Mathematical Functions". The site includes definitions, properties, and graphs of many special functions.
- Tables for Greek and Latin number values alone and as a part of other words.
The On-Line Encyclopedia of Integer Sequences (OEIS)
- Identify a sequence by entering few terms in the sequence. Additional information includes examples, formulas, and related links.
- A collaborative encyclopaedia with entries contributed under the GNU Free Documentation License.
- Online resource for the mathematics community: links library, bookstore, quotes, and online articles.
- For polynomials of degrees up to 50, generated using the Euler-Maclaurin method.
- Web Formulas provides collections of formulas used in math, physics and chemistry.
Welcome to the Tricki
- A large collection of useful mathematical problem-solving techniques.
Wikipedia: Mathematics Portal
- Free crowd-sourced encyclopedia. Covers number systems, different math fields, foundations, history, applications, and famous problems.
Wolfram: Mathematical Functions
- Includes advanced formulas and visualizations of various equations, such as elliptic curves.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 1, 2013 at 20:54:15 UTC -