become an editor
the entire directory
only in Specific_Numbers/e
Open Directory - Science: Math: Recreations: Specific Numbers: e
The Base for Natural Logarithms
- computed to over 50.000 digits.
The Constant e
- The number e : history, algorithms, computations, references.
e the EXPONENTIAL - the Magic Number of GROWTH
- A text by Keith Tognetti, published as an Australian Mathematical Society Teaching Module. Available in Postscript, PDF or DVI-Format.
- New Proofs of the irrationality of e^2 and e^4, by John Cosgrave. Maple worksheets and RTF preprint.
Exponential and Logarithmic Functions
- Explanation of functions and properties including differentiation and derivative.
- Definition of e and the application of exponentials with nice illustrations.
The Scales Of e
- This article explores the exponential nature of fixed rate and variable rate compound interest through the use of exponentials, natural logarithms and e.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 15, 2013 at 9:15:08 UTC -