become an editor
the entire directory
only in Pi/Digits
- Club for people who can memorize 100 or more digits of Pi.
The 2 Club
- Club for people that can memorize more than 2 digits of Pi.
Am I in Pi
- Determines where your birthday first occurs in PI. Checks the first 1,254,543 digits of PI.
Bailey and Crandall's article on the random character of constants.
- An article on the random character of the fundamental constants such as pi, e and square-root of 2, by David Bailey and Richard Crandall (Experimental Mathematics, 2001) [PDF]
- A sort of poem with the digits of Pi, spelled out with the words in many different languages.
Billion Digit Pi
- Billion digits of Pi for download. Search for birthday dates in Pi. Introduction to maths related to Pi. Simple description of how Pi is calculated.
Is Pi normal?
- An article by Stan Wagon about the idea of normality, first introduced by E. Borel in 1909, is an attempt to formalize the notion of a real number being random.
Ramanujan, Modular Equations, and Approximations to Pi or How to compute One Billion Digits of Pi
- Explains and compares several formulas for evaluating this large number of numerical places for pi. Includes complete list of digits.
Search for strings within Pi
- Searches for any string of digits (up to 120 of them) in the first 100 million digits of Pi.
Search for your Name in the Digits of Pi
- An Online-Form that searches for a given name or word in the Digits of Pi.
Search Pi to 40 Million Digits
- Find strings of digits in the first 50,000,000 digits of Pi.
Search within Pi
- Search in the first four billion binary digits of Pi for a string and links to further information about Pi.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 28, 2015 at 10:44:18 UTC -