become an editor
the entire directory
only in Specific_Numbers/Integers
- 37-centric factoids from Tom Magliery.
The 47 Society
- An international interest-group that follows the occurrence and recurrence of the quintessential random number: 47. Many suspect that the quintessential nature of 47 carries some mystical, metaphysical and/or scientific significance.
- A little archive of gleanings, theories and links relating to the most misunderstood number of all.
Count the Number of the Beast: 666
- 666, the number of the beast in the Book of Revelation prophecies in the Bible.
Curious properties of 153
- Number 153 can be found in the New Testament, where in the net Simon Peter drew from the Sea of Tiberias held 153 fishes. Interesting properties of number 153 are given here.
- Description of the number four.
Jewish Encyclopedia: Forty, the Number
- Reviews the occurrences of the number forty in the Bible, where it is second to the number seven in its frequency of occurrence.
- Unique facts and properties about numbers from one to thirty one.
- A site dedicated to the number 1 and its significance on society
Seventeen and Yellow Pigs
- Facts about the number 17 in history, computing, and astronomy.
What's Special About This Number?
- A long list with distinctive properties of natural numbers up to 9999.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 1, 2012 at 19:20:15 UTC -