become an editor
the entire directory
only in Specific_Numbers/Fibonacci_Numbers
Open Directory - Science: Math: Recreations: Specific Numbers: Fibonacci Numbers
10th International Conference on Fibonacci Numbers and their Applications
- Northern Arizona University, Flagstaff, Arizona, USA; 24--28 June 2002.
Amof:Information on Fibonacci Sequences
- Information on Fibonacci Sequences.
Extensions of the golden section and Fibonacci series
- Describes an extended Fibonacci series in which each number is the sum of the preceding three or more numbers. A corresponding extended golden section is also described.
Fibonacci and Lucas Numbers
- Electrical equivalence of discrete lumped cascaded T sections with the infinitesimal transmission line of distributed elements and with the Fibonacci and Lucas Numbers of 2n.
The Fibonacci Association
- Focuses on Fibonacci numbers and related mathematics, emphasizing new results, research proposals, challenging problems, and new proofs of old ideas.
- Facts about the Fibonacci Sequence.
- Biographies, photographs.
- Describes the series and lists a some iterations.
- Describes the mathematic theory behind the numbers.
Fibonacci Numbers and the Golden Section
- Fibonacci numbers and the golden section in nature, art, geometry, architecture, music, geometry and even for calculating pi! Puzzles and investigations.
Fibonacci Numbers Formulae
- Presented by Rajesh Ram.
Fibonacci Numbers Spelled Out
- Derivations usually omitted by gurus and left for the reader to agonize over.
- Includes details of systematic matrix derivation of identities for Fibonacci and related sequences.
- Overview article in the Platonic Realms website.
- Official site of California-born artist who specializes in Fibonacci and golden proportion compositions. Includes music, art, writings on Fibonacci Numbers, favorite sequences, pictures, contact information, and links. In English and German.
Willem's Fibonacci site
- Provides information about fibonacci numbers, description, formulas and relation to other mathematical issues.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 12, 2013 at 6:54:04 UTC -