become an editor
the entire directory
only in Games_and_Puzzles/Problem_of_the_Week
Games and Puzzles
Problem of the Week
Calculus-Help Problem of the Week Archive
- Calculus based problems ranging from easy to difficult.
IBM Research Ponder This
- A monthly on-line competition hosted by researchers at IBM.
Ken Duisenberg's Puzzle of the Week
- Problem archive and puzzle links.
Macalester College Problem of the Week
- Weekly math problem and archive from Professor Stan Wagon for first-year college students presented by the Math Forum.
Math Forum: Algebra Problem of the Week
- Past archive and solutions. Receive help from a mentor. Paid membership required to view problems.
Math Forum: Discrete Math Problems of the Week
- Past problems and solutions, student recognition. Paid membership required to view problems.
Math Forum: Geometry Problem of the Week
- Past archive and solutions. Receive help from mentor. Paid membership required to view problems.
Math Forum: Math Fundamentals Problem of the Week
- A weekly interactive project for elementary school mathematics. Past problems, solutions, and student recognition. Paid membership required to view problems.
Math Forum: Problems of the Week
- Projects from the Math Forum presenting weekly interactive math challenges to accumulate points for bronze, silver and gold prizes. Individual or class participation. Paid membership required to view problems.
- Devoted to original mathematical recreations with puzzles and links.
- Math problems and solutions from Math Central.
Problem of the Fortnight
- Twice-monthly problems with archive and solutions.
Problem of the Month
- Posted by the Mathematics Department of Bilkent University.
Purdue University Problem of the Week
- Weekly math challenge with past problem archives and solutions.
Problem of the Week
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 21, 2016 at 6:45:03 UTC -