become an editor
the entire directory
only in Recreations/Famous_Problems
Tower of Hanoi
Science: Math: Research: Open Problems
Bertrand's Box Paradox
- Article from Wikipedia describing this problem and its solution.
The Knight's Tour Links Page
- The goal is to travel with a knight around the chess board, landing on each square only once. Features web links of solutions to the game, including a solution" by Dan Thomasson.
Lewis Carroll's Pillow Problem: Interactive Mathematics Miscellany and Puzzles
- Simulation for Lewis Carroll's pillow problem.
Male Bears Probability: Interactive Mathematics Miscellany and Puzzles
- A problem in probability: several solutions.
U of T Mathematics Network
- Includes interactive games, problems and puzzles including the Monty Hall Problem and the Tower of Hanoi and questions pages with answers and discussion.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 24, 2014 at 21:20:33 UTC -