become an editor
the entire directory
only in Competitions/Online_Contests
Open Directory - Science: Math: Recreations: Competitions: Online Contests
Problem of the Week
Crazy for Math Online Contest
- An annual online contest for children to share ideas on how they use math in activities with their families.
International Mathematical Talent Search
- A free competitive year-round correspondence program in creative mathematical problem solving at the secondary school level. Open to students in every country.
International Space Visualization Olympiad
- Competition in visualization - solve a labyrinth on the surface of different polyhedron.
Mathematical Contest in Modeling (COMAP)
- Annual online competition for teams of undergraduates to use mathematical modeling to solve real world problems. Includes information about registration and an archive of past contest questions.
- An online team competition where students compete to solve real-life problems using mathematical modeling.
Online Math Madness
- Browser based mathematics competition for students to gain problem solving experience.
- A point-based puzzle contest available worldwide. Encourages arithmetic and strategy skills.
USA Mathematical Talent Search (USAMTS)
- A free mathematics competition available to all high school students in the United States. Interested participants may enter the competition at any time of the academic year.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Monday, May 7, 2012 12:35:04 PM EDT -