become an editor
the entire directory
only in Competitions/National
American Mathematics Competitions
- Organization that administers the AMC, the AIME, and the USAMO, with information about the contests, math problem archives, recommended reading lists, and other resources for students interested in mathematics.
American Regions Math League (ARML)
- Results and past problems for the ARML, an annual national competition.
Asian Pacific Mathematics Olympiad
- Competition regulations, past results, awards, and APMO Test Papers from 1989 to present.
Australian Mathematics Trust
- Sponsors a number of competitions in the Australian continent.
Balkan Mathematical Olympiad
- Mathematical contest for school pupils from the countries situated in the Balkan region.
British Mathematical Olympiad
- The Subtrust (BMOS) and Committee (BMOC) pages with past problems.
Bulgarian Competitions in Mathematics and Informatics
- Introduction to the major national competitions in Bulgaria. Features comprehensive sets of past contest problems.
Canadian Mathematical Olympiad (CMO)
- Include results, past problems and solutions.
Canadian Mathematics Competition
- Organization that sponsors the Canadian Open Mathematics Challenge, the Euclid Contest, the Gauss Contest, with online workshop, problem archives, and other resources for students.
The Canadian Open Mathematics Challenge
- Qualifying round for the Canadian Mathematical Olympiad. Registration and past problems.
The Continental Mathematics League
- A series of math meets for US grades 2-9, a calculus league for the high school, and a Java computer contest.
Dutch Mathematics Olympiad
- Annual mathematics competition for high school students since 1962.
Furman Mathematics Tournament
- Hosted by the Furman University. Past results and written problems.
Harvard-MIT Mathematics Tournament
- Annual math tournament for high school students, held at MIT and at Harvard in alternating years.
Irish Mathematical Olympiad
- Team lists, old problems and training details for high school students.
K12 National Math Contests : A Guide For Young Mathematicians
- Wiki listing US math contests available for elementary and middle school students.
The Mandelbrot Competition
- Includes introduction to contest, news, memos, resources and on-line registration.
Math Competitions in USA
- Sample problems, information and links from multiple contests.
The Math League
- Specializes in math contests, books, and computer software designed for students from the 4th grade through high school.
- United States national math coaching and competition program for middle school students.
- A problem solving competition for individual pupils in Scottish secondary and upper primary schools.
National Cipher Challenge
- Organised on-line by Southampton University for school teams and individuals.
The Norwegian Mathematical Olympiad
- Mathematical problem solving contest named after the world famous Norwegian mathematician Niels Henrik Abel. Includes contest problems in downloadable format.
Norwegian Mathematical Olympiad
- National contest for the selection of the Norway IMO team. Results, history and problems.
Polish Mathematical Olympiad
- Math olympiads for Polish high school students. Features problem archives from the Austrian-Polish Mathematics Competition, Baltic Team Contest, Poland Mathematical Olympiad.
Preparation Drills for Mathcounts
- Problems to prepare students for the MATHCOUNTS competitions.
Putnam Exam Information
- Results from the Putnam competition, old exams, and problem archives. Includes problem of the day, selected from over 540 different Putnam, National or International Olympiad problems.
Redwood Empire Mathematics Tournament
- Annual event held at Humboldt State University for all middle and high schools students.
Sigma Math League
- UJS mathematics league that promotes problem solving through competition. Contests for grades 6, 7, 8, 9.
SMS: Singapore Mathematical Olympiad
- The largest and oldest mathematics competition in Singapore. Schedule, results, rules, and photo gallery.
South Africa and the International Mathematical Olympiad
- Results, links, training guides and materials.
UCT Mathematics Competition
- Rules, results, and training materials for the annual competition at the University of Cape Town.
UIUC Math Contests Webpage
- Information and resources for the Putnam and the UIUC Undergraduate Math Contest. Includes practice problems and solutions. Maintained by Professor A.J. Hildebrand.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 27, 2013 at 20:05:07 UTC -