become an editor
the entire directory
only in Competitions/International
Australian Primary Schools Mathematical Olympiads Inc.
- Open to primary schools in Australia, New Zealand and surrounding countries.
- 38th International Mathematical Olympiad, Mar del Plata, Argentina. Contains problems, solutions, results.
- 42nd International Mathematical Olympiad, July 1-14, Washington DC, USA. Contains information and official results.
- 47th International Mathematical Olympiad, July 6-18, Ljubljana, Slovenia. Page includes program, regulations and travel arrangements.
IMO and Other Competitions
- Past International Mathematical Olympiads and links to web sites related to various regional and national math competitions
- Mailing lists for participants of the International Mathematical Olympiads.
International Math Competition for University Students
- Information on past and future competitions, contest results and problems. 11th meeting: Skopje, Macedonia; 23--29 July 2004.
Math Olympiad for Elementary Schools
- Contest open to all students grade 8 to 4. Offers resources for students and school mathematics clubs.
Math Team Canada at the International Mathematical Olympiad
- Information on past and future competitions, competing countries, exam problems and related materials.
Mental Calculation World Cup
- Details of this international competition, and results from previous years.
Rocket City Math League
- International mail-in competition for avid students in mathematics.
Vojtěch Jarník International Mathematical Competition
- Held at the University of Ostrava every year in March or April, open to university students. Contest rules, results, and past problems and solutions.
William Lowell Putnam Competition
- An annual college math contest administered by The Mathematical Association of America.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 9, 2015 at 10:45:05 UTC -