become an editor
the entire directory
only in Online_Texts/Collections
Reference: Libraries: Digital
Science: Math: Publications: Directories
AMS Books Online
- AMS published books available for free download in PDF. Also links to other online books.
- E-print archive in various areas of physics, mathematics, nonlinear science, and computer science.
- Features online books and articles on math, computer and science topics by a variety of authors. Includes some reader reviews.
Books On-line: QA
- Online Books page at the University of Pennsylvania.
- Textbooks and expository articles hosted by the Electronic Journal of Differential Equations.
Electronic Research Archive for Mathematics
- A digital library for classical mathematics.
EMIS Mathematical Monographs
- Books hosted by the European Mathematical Information Service in various formats, typically PostScript, but sometimes also DVI and PDF.
- A digital collection of classics from the National Library of France.
Geometry & Topology Monographs
- A series intended for research monographs, for refereed conference proceedings, and for similar collections.
- A collection of classical manuscripts (mostly in German) at the Center for Retrospective Digitization in Goettingen.
Mathematics Archives - Topics
- Links to books, notes and other resources organized by topic at the University of Tennessee, Knoxville.
- Commercial library of mathematics texts and articles from CRC/Chapman and Hall. Annual subscription required.
- A collection of HTML lectures on various subjects in mathematics and physics.
- This site exists primarily to host on-line textbooks and other scholarly materials in mathematics or physics.
Maths at sigma.ndo.co.uk
- Lecture notes for various courses taught at the Univ. of Birmingham.
- A free collection of interactive mathematics and science books. Requires free (Windows) software to read.
NUMerisation de Documents Anciens Mathematiques
- Digitized ancient mathematical documents in Grenoble.
Online Mathematics Textbooks
- Links to online mathematics texts, maintained by George Cain at Georgia Institute of Technology.
University of Michigan Historical Mathematics Collection
- A digital library of books selected from the University of Michigan mathematics collection, published in the 19th or early 20th century.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 29, 2015 at 8:15:12 UTC -