the entire directory
only in Math/Publications
Open Directory - Science: Math: Publications
Subject Preprint Archives
This category in other languages:
Front for the Mathematics ArXiv
- User-friendly front end for the mathematics section of the arXiv (free).
- Math Reviews: AMS database of more than a million reviews and abstracts of math publications (requires subscription).
2000 Mathematics Subject Classification
- Classification used by Math Reviews (MathSciNet) and Zentralblatt MATH (ZMATH) and other math bibliographies.
- Open e-print archive with over 100,000 articles in physics, 10,000 in mathematics, and 1,000 in computer science. (Formerly called xxx; free)
- Electronic Mathematical Archiving Network Initiative: to support the long-term electronic preservation of mathematical publications.
EMIS: Mathematical Journals
- Full text from about 40 research journals (free).
Electronic Research Archive for Mathematics (The Jahrbuch Project)
- A digital archive of the most important mathematical publications of the period 1868-1942 and a database based on the "Jahrbuch über die Fortschritte der Mathematik".
Fachinformationszentrum Karlsruhe (FIZ)
- Information services for academic and industrial research. Access to MATH Database (Zentralblatt für Mathematik), International Reviews on Mathematical Education (Zentralblatt für Didaktik der Mathematik), CompuScience and index to Springer Lecture Notes in CS.
- Scans of print journals, with 10 major math journals (requires subscription).
Journal Copyright Policy Gossip
- Information from authors and publishers about the copyright policies of certain journals, maintained by William Stein.
- Bibliographic data from Math Reviews without the reviews (free).
The Electronic Library of Mathematics
- The Electronic Library of Mathematics is offered by the European Mathematical Society (EMS) in cooperation with FIZ Karlsruhe / Zentralblatt MATH. Online journals, article collections, and monographs in electronic form: access is free.
- European database of reviews and abstracts of math publications. Requires subscription, but has limited free access.
e-Math for Africa
- Coordinating efforts to make an African consortium for e-journals and databases. Includes 300+ links to open access math e-journals.
Mathematics Journals Ranked by Impact
- ISI impact factors up to 2000. (October 15, 2001)
Usenet sci.math.research -
" search on:
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Thursday, January 21, 2010 6:35:05 AM EST -