become an editor
the entire directory
only in Events/Past_Events
Science: Math: Events: Past Events
Science: Math: Statistics: Conferences: Past Conferences
Colloquium on Limit Theorems in Probability and Statistics
- Balatonlelle, Hungary, June 28-July 2, 1999.
Focus on Discrete Probability
- A DIMACS focus period 1996--1998. Details of meetings and workshops.
Kolmogorov Centennial Conferences
- Meetings to celebrate the legacy of A. N. Kolmogorov (25 April 1903 -- 20 October 1987).
Magdeburger Stochastik-Tage 2002
- German Open Conference on Probability and Statistics. University of Magdeburg; 19--22 March 2002.
- Fifth International Workshop on Matrix Analytic Methods in Stochastic Models. Pisa, Italy; 21--24 June 2005.
Northeast Probability Seminar
- CUNY Graduate Center, NY, USA; 20--21 November 2003.
Probability and Algorithms
- KTH, Stockholm, Sweden; 22--23 August 2001.
Random Matrices and Probability
- Isaac Newton Institute, Cambridge, UK; 18--21 May 2004.
Sharp Thresholds for Mixing Times
- AIM Research Conference Center (ARCC), Palo Alto, CA, USA; 20--23 December 2004.
- The 28th Conference on Stochastic Processes and their Applications. University of Melbourne, Australia; 1--5 July 2002.
Stochastic Processes and their Applications
- 30th Conference, organized under the auspices of the Bernoulli Society for Mathematical Statistics and Probability. University of California at Santa Barbara, CA, USA; 26 June -- 1 July 2005.
Summer School in Probability
- Cornell University, Ithaca, NY, USA; 10--24 July 2005.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 2, 2007 at 17:54:41 UTC -