become an editor
the entire directory
only in Organizations/Research_Funding
Science: Organizations: Research Funding
(UK) Glasgow Mathematical Journal Trust Fund
- The fund aims to support mathematical projects which have demonstrable benefit to mathematics in Scotland. This includes conferences, workshops and summer schools in Scotland, lecture tours in Scottish universities and the publication of lecture notes or other monographs associated with such activities.
(UK) IMA Small Grant Scheme
- Institute of Mathematics and its Applications:s cheme to facilitate research activity in all areas of applicable mathematics.
(UK) Industrial Mathematics KTN
- Funding from Knowledge Transfer Network.
(UK) LMS Grants
- Description of the grants offered by the London Mathematical Society for the support of mathematical research.
(US) Army Research Laboratory
- Mathematical Sciences Division. Contact information and reports.
(US) National Science Foundation
- Division of Mathematical Sciences. Funding opportunities, awards, events, publications, careers, staff.
(US) National Security Agency Mathematical Sciences Program
- The MSP program offers funding in four categories; the Young Investigators Grant, the Standard Grant, the Senior Investigators Grant, and the Conferences, Workshops, and Special Situations Grant. US citizens or permanent residents.
(US) NSF FastLane
- National Science Foundation site for submitting and reviewing proposals.
(US) Office of Naval Research
- Mathematical Optimization and Operations Research. Contact information.
(US) REU Sites Listing: Mathematical Sciences
- Research Experience for Undergraduates summer programme list maintained by the AMS.
Clay Mathematics Institute
- Provides funding and grants to support research and other mathematical activity.
European Post-Doctoral Institute - EPDI
- Travelling postdoctoral grants in mathematics and physics.
- Commission for Developing Countries, Grants Selection Committee.
- Project to support students at the African Instute for Mathematical Sciences.
Number Theory Foundation
- Private philanthropic US organization for research in number theory.
- A private foundation based in New York City funding research in mathematics and the basic sciences.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 16, 2015 at 10:05:12 UTC -