become an editor
the entire directory
only in Publications/Journals
Open Directory - Science: Math: Operations Research: Publications: Journals
Science: Math: Publications: Journals
4OR - A Quarterly Journal of Operations Research
- A journal jointly published by the Belgian, French and Italian Operations Research Societies.
Asia Pacific Journal of Operational Research
- Free email newsletter and contents updates.
Computers and Operations Research
- Tables of contents since 1995.
International Journal of Mathematics in Operational Research
- IJMOR is a fully refereed journal generally covering new mathematical theory and applications in operational research and management science models and techniques for solving problems in manufacturing and service organisations.
International Journal of Strategic Decision Sciences
- IJSDS is a double-blind refereed journal whose focus is to promote the infusion of strategic decision-making with the analytical methods.
Journal of Global Optimization
- Publishes refereed papers that deal with all theoretical, computational, and applied aspects of global optimization. Online archive with full text access for subscribers.
Mathematical Methods of Operations Research
- The journal publishes theoretical and applied papers with substantial mathematical interest in the areas of mathematical programming, continuous and discrete and combinatorial optimization, stochastic models, Markov decision processes and stochastic programming, dynamic programming, control theory, game theory, graphs and networks, queueing systems, inventory and reliability. Tables of contents since 1997.
- The Mathematical Programming Society Journal.
Mathematics of Operations Research
- Contents; text to subscribers.
- An International Journal of Management Science. Tables of contents since 1995.
- Table of contents.
Operations Research Letters
- A publication for literature on all aspects of operations research and the management and decision sciences. Tables of contents since 1995.
- Journal publishing applied and theoretical papers which contribute to Operations Research as a scientific instrument for the development and application of quantitative approaches for problem-solving and decision-making in management. Tables of contents since 1997.
SIAM Journal on Optimization
- Tables of contents since 1994.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Monday, April 15, 2013 9:58:25 PM EDT -