become an editor
the entire directory
only in Professional_Organizations/Special_Interest_Groups
Special Interest Groups
Open Directory - Science: Math: Operations Research: Professional Organizations: Special Interest Groups
ACM Special Interest Group on Simulation (SIGSIM)
- Seeks the advancement of the state-of-the-art in the inherently cross-disciplinary fields of simulation and modeling. Includes mailing list.
European Working Group on Multicriteria Decision Aid
- Presentation, newsletter archive and professional contacts.
INFORMS Decision Analysis Society
- Membership information, newsletter archive, meetings.
INFORMS Simulation Society
- Society information, its newsletter, list of conferences and workshops, and simulation information and links.
ISDG: The International Society of Dynamic Games
- Promotes interactions among researchers interested in the theory and applications of dynamic games. Newsletter, journals, meetings.
Mathematical Programming Society
- The Mathematical Programming Society is an international organization dedicated to the support and development of the applications, computational methods, and theory of mathematical programming in its widest sense.
Military Operations Research Society
- Serves the U.S. Department of Defense analytic community. Symposia, publications, awards, membership information.
National Security Decision-Making Game
- The NSDM Game recreates real-world international crises of the present or immediate future. Ideas for scenarios are taken from current headlines and developing trends. Players take the parts of national leaders, dignitaries, ambassadors, military leaders, and political groups and are given the opportunity to try and solve all the world's problems. Played only at gaming conventions.
Society for Judgment and Decision Making Home Page
- An interdisciplinary academic organization dedicated to the study of normative, descriptive, and prescriptive theories of decision.
Society for Medical Decision Making
- Promoting rational and systematic approaches to decision making that will improve the health and clinical care of individuals and assist health policy formation.
Society for Risk Analysis
- Membership information, newsletter and journal, jobs and other resources.
Special Interest Groups
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 2, 2007 at 17:54:54 UTC -