become an editor
the entire directory
only in Operations_Research/Professional_Organizations
Special Interest Groups
Science: Math: Organizations
Science: Technology: Organizations
- Algorithmic Methods for Optimizing the Railways in Europe. An EU Research Training Network with participating research groups from Denmark, Germany, Greece, Italy, The Netherlands, and Switzerland.
Ant Colony Optimization (ACO)
- Studies artificial systems that take inspiration from the behavior of real ant colonies and which are used to solve discrete optimization problems.
Decision Sciences Institute
- Aids communication between decision science practitioners.
EURO - Home Page
- The Association of European Operational Research Societies
- Federation of European Simulation Societies, a forum for regional and national simulation societies to promote the advancement of modelling and simulation in industry, research and development.
- International Federation Of Operational Research Societies
- The Institute of Industrial Engineers.
INFORMS Transactions on Education (ITE)
- ITE is a refereed electronic journal on management science and operations research (MS/OR) education.
INFORMS- The Institute for Operations Research and the Management Sciences
- INFORMS represents professionals in the fields of operations research and the management sciences (OR/MS), and in related fields such as information technology.
Mathematical Programming Society
- An international organization dedicated to the promotion and the maintenance of high professional standards in the subject of mathematical programming. It publishes the journals Mathematical Programming A and B, consisting of technical articles on all aspects of the subject; the MPS/SIAM Series on Optimization, comprising monographs and texts on particular optimization topics; and the newsletter Optima. Every three years the Society sponsors the International Symposium on Mathematical Programming. Every other year it supports the Conference on Integer Programming and Combinatorial Optimization (IPCO). It awards a number of the most prestigious prizes in the field. The Society also sponsors and supports other meetings and activities in mathematical programming throughout the world.
- To improve the understanding of how metaheuristics work.
Military Operations Research Society
- A full range of theoreticians, practitioners and users of military analysis.
The OR Society
- Provides training, conferences, publications and information to those working in Operational Research. Features study groups, regional societies, training, publications, conferences and news.
- A nonprofit institution that helps improve policy and decisionmaking through research analysis.
Stochastic Programming E-Print Series
- Requires subscription.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 16, 2014 at 15:54:06 UTC -