become an editor
the entire directory
only in Operations_Research/Commercial_Sites
Book and Journal Publishers
- Offers group decision-making software tools for conjoint analysis, allocation and prioritization.
- Software and consulting in Bayesian networks, simulation and risk analysis. Causal modeling, data analysis and statistical modeling for AI, financial risk, six-sigma and project risk applications.
AIMMS - The Modeling System of Paragon Decision Technology
- An advanced integrated multidimensional modeling software for building decision support and optimization applications.
AMPL Modeling Language for Mathematical Programming
- Support for users and prospective users of AMPL, a language and computing environment for describing a broad variety of optimization problems to a range of "solvers" for such problems.
APMonitor Modeling Language
- A tool for differential and algebraic (DAE) equations and optimization.
Applied Mathematics, Inc.
- Provides consulting services in mathematical modeling, operations research and software development.
Applied Operations Research, Inc.
- Provides operations research consulting services to government, military, and industry clients.
August-Gram Consulting, Inc.
- Operations Research, decision analysis and analysis of alternatives consulting firm
- Provides modeling and optimization technology to help in decision support applications. Includes news releases and contact information.
Banxia: Software for Data Envelopment Analysis and qualitative modeling
- Developer of Frontier Analyst, and Decision Explorer software for professional decision making.
- Provides facilities planning and materials management problem solving to manufacturing and distribution companies.
- A repository of source code, models, data and examples available under open-source licenses.
- Modelling and optimisation software, Xpress-MP solves large optimization problems in areas such as supply chain and logistics.
Data Envelopment Analysis for Benchmarking Software
- Data Envelopment Analysis for Benchmarking Software
- DEA is a section of operations research that evaluate efficiency of decesion making units, and has many applications in other area of OR.
Decision Analysis Training & Consulting
- Training and assistance in Decision Analysis and Project Risk Management; software; consulting.
Decision Automation Analytics Solutions Inc
- Provides decision management solutions including optimization application development consulting.
Decision Science Center
- Decision Science Center partners with companies to consult in the areas of optimal business decisions across industries.
- Producer of Excel-based risk and decision analysis tools (Crystal Ball, CB Predictor) for business forecasting
- Designs and implements custom studies and technology solutions.
- DNA develops and sells flexible and ready-to-use .NET, Java & J2EE components.
- Two new software products solving optimal inventory control problems for trade and tech service enterprises.
Esteco - Multi Disciplinary Optimization software
- Software and consulting company. Creators of modeFRONTIER, a multiobjective and multidisciplinary optimization software and design environment.
Evans & Peck - Decision Modelling
- Evans&Peck operates in the Asia Pacific region and offers simulation modelling (agent based, discrete and system dynamics), optimisation and financial modelling services to aid in the decision making process.
Expert Choice Inc.
- AHP and other decision support software.
GAMS Development Corporation
- The General Algebraic Modeling System (GAMS) is a high-level modeling system for mathematical programming problems.
Home of GLPK (GNU Linear Programming Kit)
- The GLPK (GNU Linear Programming Kit) package is intended for solving large-scale linear programming (LP), mixed integer programming (MIP), and other related problems.
IBM ILOG CPLEX Optimizer
- Delivers optimization software for solving linear, MIP and MIQP problems.
Innovative Decisions, Inc.
- Management consulting firm in Vienna, Austria.
Intelligent Decision System
- Specialised in multi-criteria decision analysis under uncertainties.
Jay Adamsson Consulting
- Provides consulting services in the field of operational research.
The KNITRO solver
- KNITRO solves continuous nonlinear optimization problems by implementing an interior (barrier) type method with trust regions.
- Discussion on about operations research and economics, includes "FM Waves' Blog".
Lee Merkhofer Consulting
- Information, models, and software for prioritizing projects and optimizing the allocation of resources.
- The Legion simulation system predicts, measures and displays actual human movement within existing and unbuilt venues, to improve design and operational effectiveness and safety.
- Optimization modelling software.
Linear Programming with lp_solve and O-Matrix
- Tools for integrating lp_solve, a free, public domain linear programming solver with the O-Matrix technical computing environment.
Lumina Decision Systems, Inc.
- Business modelling consulting, software, and seminars.
- Barley Malt, Wheat Malt, Malt Extract, Dry Malt Extract, Liquid Malt Extract, Malt Flour.
Mathcom Solutions, Inc.
- Software solutions for finance, engineering, and operations.
- Specializes in the practical application of mathematical programming to economic analysis, planning, public policy, and decision support.
Maximum Entropy Data Consultants Ltd (MEDC)
- MEDC specializes in custom and semi-custom software for Bayesian Data Analysis to estimate the parameters of a physical distribution given some data.
MCL & Associates, Inc.
- Management science consultants.
MicroSystems Integration, Inc.
- Provides products and services in the broad areas of operations analysis, performance measurement, planning and system development.
Monte Carlo Simulation, Forecasting, and Optimization
- Analycorp presents INSIGHT.xla, software for Monte Carlo simulation, forecasting, and optimization, as well as seminars in their application.
Nonlinear optimization algorithms and software
- Pinter Consulting Services specializes in algorithm and software development, consulting and workshops.
Novel technology for numerical optimization
- New technology for large-dimensional non-linear optimization is presented. Free version of software for optimization is available.
On Demand Cutting Optimization
- Cutting optimization for one dimensional stock.
- Java-based modeling algebraic language software for optimization. Site includes FAQ, code samples, and details of support.
- Offers a range of software for optimisation and risk analysis applications, including modelling tools, solver systems and financial news analytical services. Also provides financial mathematics workshops.
- A consultancy with expertise in optimization, machine learning, neural networks, natural computation approaches, and advanced modeling techniques.
ORTEC - Planning, Optimization and Decision Support Solutions
- ORTEC is a major player in the advanced planning software and operations research field.
- Risk and decision analysis software, including @RISK.
- Provider of tools for studying the interaction between traffic and pedestrians
- Software to help decision makers prioritize, to make consistent decisions and for calibrating additive points systems, e.g., Health waiting lists.
- Provides professional consultancy services in Operational Research (OR).
PSL Optimisation Software
- Provides optimisation software development.
- Provides research in aviation.
- Planning and optimization of semiconductor defect-inspection/metrology.
- Design and Manufacturing of Vegetable oil plants, consultants, Turnkey project solution.
Specialist Software Engineering Consultancy
- Tynemarch Systems Engineering Ltd. specialises in the field of applied systems analysis and optimisation.
Strategic Decisions Group
- An international management consulting firm specializing in strategy, strategic change, and growing shareholder value.
Supply chain optimization
- Manufacturing training, and implementation of chemical process optimization.
Syllogix MS Consulting
- Management science consulting services.
- A mathematics innovation company that provides solutions to a variety of market sectors. Includes company profile, references and case studies.
- For fast and robust large-scale optimization in MATLAB, with interfaces to CPLEX, Xpress, SNOPT, MINOS, and MINLP. Includes news, details of products, and online purchasing.
TreeAge Software, Inc.
- Decision tree analysis software.
- UniSoma Business Solutions offers a wide range applications, services and support.
- Web-based multicriteria decision-making software, which uses visual interactive sensitivity analysis. Site includes information about different versions and the support services available.
- Veros Software is a predictive technology software company.
Visual Thinking International
- Developers of VISA, a sensitivity analysis tool and SIMUL8, which is used for discrete event simulation.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 9, 2015 at 13:05:08 UTC -