become an editor
the entire directory
only in Operations_Research/Academic_Departments
Open Directory - Science: Math: Operations Research: Academic Departments
Science: Math: Academic Departments
Science: Math: Applications: Research Groups
Science: Technology: Academic Departments
(Canada) Group for Research in Decision Analysis (GERAD)
- A research center of the École des Hautes Études Commerciales, École Polytechnique, McGill University and Université du Québec à Montréal. (A French version is also available).
(Canada) University of Waterloo, Department of Combinatorics and Optimization
- Staff, research, events.
(Finland) Helsinki University of Technology
- Systems Analysis Laboratory (SAL).
(France) LAMSADE, Université Paris Dauphine
- Site of LAMSADE the Decision Aid and Operational Research laboratory of Université Paris Dauphine. Specialised in Multiple Criteria Decision Analysis.
- Cutting and Packing at Dresden University of Technology.
(Germany) Combinatorial Optimization and Graph Algorithms
- At the Technische Universität Berlin.
(Germany) Konrad-Zuse-Zentrum für Informationstechnik Berlin (ZIB)
- Information and test models relating to network optimization problems and other related combinatorial problems.
(Germany) Universitaet Freiburg
- Centre for data analysis and modelling (FDM).
(Hungary) Eötvös Loránd University, Budapest (ELTE)
- Operations Research Department.
(Ireland) UCD Dept of MIS
- University College Dublin offers a Master of Science in Business Analytics.
- Center for Advanced Modeling and Optimization. Publications, resources.
(Switzerland) Institute for Operations Research, University Zurich
- Institute for Operations Research and Mathematical Economics at the Faculty of Economics of the University of Zurich.
(UK) Edinburgh Operational Research
- Offers Masters in Operational Research with themed degrees in Finance, Risk, Computational Optimization, Statistics and Energy.
(UK) Government Operational Research Service
- Operational Research or Management Science specialists in government departments. Details of work, skills and recruitment.
(UK) Operational Research at the University of Strathclyde
- Distance Masters Programme in Operational Research.
(UK) University of Bradford
- Computer Systems Modelling research group.
(UK) University of Edinburgh, Operational Research
- The School of Mathematics offers a range of MSc degree programmes in Operational Research and related fields.
(USA) Center for Game Theory at Stony Brook
- The Center for Game Theory at Stony Brook established in 1989.
(USA) Columbia University, Industrial Engineering and Operations Research Department
- People, careers, events, resources.
(USA) Cornell University
- Department of Operations Research.
(USA) Decision Analysis Resources at Arizona State University
- Related to the decision analysis and system dynamics activities in the College of Business at Arizona State University, Tempe, Arizona, USA.
- Operations Research Center. An interdisciplinary graduate program.
(USA) North Carolina State University
- Multidisciplinary, Operations Research program at North Carolina State University
(USA) Northwestern University, Department of Industrial Engineering and Management Sciences
- Details concerning people and academic programs.
(USA) Operations Research Lab at UIUC
- Research Group in Global Optimization with applications in Process Systems Engineering. Online mixed integer nonlinear programming solver BARON.
(USA) Operations Research at Princeton
- Operations Research and Financial Engineering department at Princeton University.
(USA) Stanford University
- Department of Engineering-Economic Systems and Operations Research at Stanford University.
(USA) UC Berkeley Industrial Engineering and Operations Research
- UC Berkeley Industrial Engineering and Operations Research
(USA) University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- Department of Statistics and Operations Research.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Saturday, January 12, 2013 8:04:13 PM EST -