the entire directory
only in Math/Operations_Research
Open Directory - Science: Math: Operations Research
FAQs, Help, and Tutorials
Business: Industrial Goods and Services: Engineering: Industrial
Science: Math: Combinatorics: Software: Linear Programming and Optimization
Science: Math: Statistics
Science: Technology: Industrial Engineering
This category in other languages:
A Collection of Modelling and Simulation Resources
- Annotated index.
Decision Tree for Optimization Software
- Identify potential solution algorithms for your problems.
Forecasting and Time Series on the Web
- Includes a collection of publications links.
Global (and Local) Optimization
- Archive of information on global and local optimization.
- Links to global optimization.
Logistics: The WWW Virtual Library
- All the logistic links you ever need.
Maths, Stats & OR Network
- Incorporates many of the relevant resources.
Michael Trick’s Operations Research Blog
- Thoughts, opinions, and pointers on the world of OR/MS.
Operations Research by the Beach
- Comments, ideas and analysis of real-life problems from the perspective of an operations researcher.
Optimization and Operations Research
- A list maintained by Henry Wolkowicz.
- A library of problem instances covering various OR/MS areas.
Principles of Forecasting
- Provides practical guide for forecasting.
Queueing Theory Basics
- Outlines analytical models for customer waiting times for services. [PDF]
- A collection of surveys of OR/MS software.
TORSCHE Scheduling Toolbox for Matlab
- It performs various off-line and on-line scheduling.
Unsolved Problems in OR
- A good collection.
- World-wide-web for OR/MS.
Usenet comp.ai.genetic -
Usenet sci.math.num-analysis -
Usenet sci.math.symbolic -
Usenet sci.op-research -
" search on:
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, December 10, 2013 6:05:04 PM EST -