become an editor
the entire directory
only in Wavelets/Researchers
Science: Math: Mathematicians
Science: Math: Numerical Analysis: People
- Statistical applications, signal denoising, curvelets, ridgelets.
- Shrinkage, nonparametric regression, smoothing methods, inverse problems.
- Lossless/lossy image compression, signal-adapted filter banks, estimation theory.
- Numerical analysis, data compression, differential equations.
- Wavelets, multiresolution and approximation with applications in functional MRI, Optical Coherence Tomography.
Cena, Bernard (Sven)
- Application of wavelets to multidimensional medical data visualisation and to image, video and sound analysis.
- Video compression, visibility of packet losses in compressed video.
- Signal and image applications (denoising, estimation) of wavelets and filter banks (geosciences, combustion analysis); WITS: wavelet names.
Feichtinger, Hans Georg
- Scattered approximation, Gabor expansions, wavelet theory.
- Lists recent research papers, a sample of a recent book, and specific areas of interest (fractals, dynamical systems).
- Harmonic analysis, Partial Differential Equations, wavelets, physics-based signal and image processing.
Kolaczyk, Eric D.
- Statistical modeling of instrumental data in temporal, spatial, and spatio-temporal contexts.
- Wavelets, frames, biomedical signal processing, multirate signal processing, data compression and signal processing for communications.
- Wavelet deformation algebra and its application to the analysis of seismic signals.
- Wavelet filter design and interpolatory subdivision schemes.
- Image compression, deconvolution, spectral estimation, matching pursuit, wavelet networks, texture gradient, bandelets.
- Adaptive wavelet packet and local cosine image compression, brushlets (adaptive basis of functions reasonably well localized with only one peak in frequency).
- Curve and surface estimation, time series analysis, experimental design, data analysis.
- Analysis of brain imaging data, nonparametric regression, wavelets, statistical computing, functional data analysis, change-point problems.
Percival, Donald B.
- Statistical applications, shrinkage, data analysis.
- Statistical signal processing using wavelets and nonlinear multiresolution analysis.
- Applied and computational harmonic analysis, image analysis, pattern recognition, data compression, statistical signal processing, human and machine vision, geophysical inverse problems.
- Statistical applications, wavelet regression, mixture problems.
Simoncelli, Eero P.
- Multiresolution statistical image models, with application to compression, denoising, texture synthesis, and computational neuroscience.
- Wavelet theory, lifting scheme.
Tewfik, Ahmed H.
- Signal processing for multimedia (in particular watermarking, data hiding and content-based retrieval) and heart diagnostic from acoustic measurements.
- Sampling theories, multiresolution algorithms, wavelets, and the use of splines for image processing.
- Wavelet history, bayesian inference, statistical modeling.
- Image and video compression, image restoration.
- Video and image processing, Matching Pursuit, 3D models.
- Wavelet analysis, time frequency representation, general signals and systems, and applications in medical ultrasound signal processing.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 30, 2014 at 16:05:06 UTC -