become an editor
the entire directory
only in Wavelets/Research_Groups
Open Directory - Science: Math: Numerical Analysis: Wavelets: Research Groups
Science: Math: Numerical Analysis: Research Groups
Science: Math: Research: Specialist Groups
California Institute of Technology: Multiresolution Modelling Group
- Applications of multiresolution analysis to computer graphics (Peter Schröder).
Colorado School of Mines, Center for Wave Phenomena
- Interdisciplinary research in seismic modeling, imaging and inversion methods. Includes list of staff, center news, and research projects.
Department of Mathematics, Macquarie U. - Sydney
- Harmonic analysis and wavelets.
EPFL - Biomedical Imaging Group
- BIG develops new algorithms and mathematical tools based on splines and wavelets for advanced processing of medical and biological images.
Stanford University, Content Based Image Retrieval Project
- Jia Li, James Ze Wang, Gio Weiderhold.
University of Iowa: Wavelets, Frames, Operator Theory
- An NSF-FRG (Focused Research Group). A. Aldroubi, L. Baggett, J. Benedetto, C. Heil, (site host) P. Jorgensen, D. Larson, G. Olafsson, and Y. Wang. Workshops, special sessions, joint research.
University of Southern California, Integrated Media Systems Centre
- Multimedia information processing.
Wavelet Ideal Data Representation Center
- A consortium of nine institutions to study various areas of the field. Includes a list of specialty teams, publications and archived lectures.
Yale U. Depart. of Mathematics
- Software and papers on wavelet packets (Lionel Woog, François Meyer, and Fazal Majid).
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, January 2, 2007 5:55:04 PM EST -