become an editor
the entire directory
only in Numerical_Analysis/People
Science: Math: Mathematicians
Arnold, Douglas N.
- Director, Institute for Mathematics and its Applications. Numerical analysis, partial differential equations, mechanics; the numerical solution of the equations of general relativity. Publications, talks, teaching material, other resources.
- Technische Universitaet Muenchen. Scientific computing, parallelization, adaptive atmospheric modeling. Scientific animations, slides of talks, publications and downloadable software.
- Retired mathematician with a PhD in mathematics from Carnegie-Mellon University. Page contains tutorials on numerical linear algebra, harmonic analysis, digital encoding, symmetry reductions, and modeling of sonar transducers and arrays.
- Johann Radon Institute for Computational and Applied Mathematics (RICAM), Austrian Academy of Sciences (ÖAW) . Symmetry analysis of partial differential equations; parameter identification problems; nonlinear partial differential equations; symbolic manipulation programs for symmetry analysis; variational symmetry groups and conservation laws.
- Norwegian University of Science and Technology. Krylov subspace and preconditioning methods for the numerical solution of large linear systems arising from the discretization of PDEs; waveform relaxation methods.
Domain Decomposition People
- A list of web pages and email addresses of workers in Domain Decomposition methods.
- Public University of Navarre. Interests in numerical solution of integral equations. CV and downloadable papers.
- University of Houston. Fast elliptic solvers.
- University of Oxford. The application of numerical methods in medical research and associated basic sciences.
- University of Oxford. Development and analysis of numerical methods for partial differential equations, particularly in computational fluid dynamics; parallel and distributed computing.
- University of Manchester. Numerical linear algebra, numerical analysis, scientific computation.
- University of Cambridge. Research interests in numerical ordinary differential equations; also functional equations, approximation theory, special functions, numerical partial differential equations, nonlinear algebraic equations and nonlinear dynamical systems.
- University of Greenwich. Research papers and activities in computational science and engineering, especially aeroacoustics.
- Los Alamos National Laboratory. Solvers and discretization for PDEs.
- University of Bari. Numerical Methods for Ordinary Differential Equations.
- Mathematics Department at Oregon State University. Specialty is numerical analysis. Includes class notes (pdf), work history, and resource links.
- University of Oxford. Computational and experimental fluid mechanics; medical engineering and oilfield applications.
- Pennsylvania State University. Numerical methods for PDEs and in particular finite element methods; multigrid methods for theoretical analysis, algorithmic developments and practical applications.
Zanna Munthe-Kaas, Antonella
- University of Bergen. Research interests: Geometric Integration.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 3, 2014 at 14:45:12 UTC -