become an editor
the entire directory
only in Numerical_Analysis/Linear_Algebra
Computers: Programming: Languages: Fortran: Source Code: Linear Algebra
Science: Math: Algebra: Linear Algebra
Bibliography on Sparse Linear Systems and Related Areas of Computation
- With emphasis on Computational Linear Algebra, High Performance Computing, Mathematical Programming and Graph Theory. Searchable.
Information Base on Sparse Linear Systems and Matrix Computations
- Bibliographic references, links and search interfaces.
- A visual repository of test data for use in comparative studies of algorithms for numerical linear algebra, featuring nearly 500 sparse matrices from a variety of applications, as well as matrix generation tools and services.
- The pseudospectrum of a matrix provides information about the behavior of the eigenvalues of A when A is subject to perturbations. Links to other resources.
Sparse Matrix Collection (T. Davis)
- A collection of large sparse matrices from many scientific disciplines with links and software pieces to operate on matrix data structures.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 29, 2015 at 11:35:12 UTC -