become an editor
the entire directory
only in Events/Past_Events
Science: Math: Events: Past Events
3rd Workshop on High Performance Scientific and Engineering Computing with Applications (HPSECA-01)
- This special workshop is to bring together computer scientists, applied mathematicians and researchers to present, discuss and exchange idea, results, work in progress and experience of research in the area of parallel and distributed computing for problems in science and engineering applications. Valencia, Spain; 3--7 September 2001.
- Conference on Scientific Computing. Vysoke Tatry, Podbanske, High Tatra Mountains, Slovakia; 8--13 September 2002.
Computational Linear Algebra with Applications
- Milovy, Czech Republic; 4--10 August 2002.
Conference in Honor of G.W. Stewart
- University of Maryland in College Park, Maryland; 20--21 October 2000.
Dundee Biennial Numerical Analysis Conference
- Dundee, Scotland, UK; 28 June -- 1 July 2005.
- International Conference on Computational Science. Amsterdam, Netherlands; 21--24 April 2002.
International Conference on Numerical Algorithms
- Summary of meeting in Marrakesh, Morocco, 1-5 October 2001. Marks the 60th birthday of Claude Brezinski and 10th anniversary of the Journal of Numerical Algorithms.
- Recent Development in Theories and Numerics. City University of Hong Kong; 9--12 January 2002.
- IV International Workshop on Accurate Solution of Eigenvalue Problems. University of Split, Croatia; 24--27 June 2002.
Numerical and Computational Challenges in Science and Engineering
- Thematic Programme at the Fields Institute, Toronto; August 2001 to August 2002.
Numerical Methods for Nonlinear Dynamics and Bifurcations
- University of Bristol, UK; 1--3 July 2002.
- Preconditioned Robust Iterative Solution Methods for Problems with Singularities. University of Nijmegen, Netherlands; 21--23 May 2001.
- Sampling Theory and Applications. Loen, Norway; 11--14 August 1999.
- Sampling Theory and Applications. Strobl, Salzburg, Austria; 26--30 May 2003.
- Scientific Computing in Electrical Engineering; Eindhoven, The Netherlands; 23--28 June 2002.
Special Functions 2005
- Santander, Spain; 4-6 July 2005.
Special Functions in the Digital Age
- IMA 2002 Summer Program. IMA, University of Minnesota, USA; 22 July -- 2 August 2002.
Surface Approximation and Visualisation
- University of Canterbury, Christ Church, New Zealand; 15--18 February 1999.
Yosemite Educational Symposium on Advanced Multiscale and Multiresolution Methods
- Yosemite National Park, 29 October -- 1 November 2000.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 29, 2015 at 13:54:07 UTC -