the entire directory
only in Math/Numerical_Analysis
Computers: Algorithms: Pseudorandom Numbers
This category in other languages:
Domain Decomposition Organization
- Bergen, Norway. Information about the annual international Domain Decomposition meeting, links to people working in the field and information about books and other material related to Domain Decomposition.
Foundations of Computational Mathematics (FoCM)
- A nonprofit organization that supports and promotes research on foundations of computational mathematics.
Holistic Numerical Methods Institute
- A collection of resources on numerical methods aimed at undergraduates, maintained at the University of South Florida.
- Indexes links relating to interval arithmetic and related issues.
- Inverse Problems Network, for the area of inverse or ill-posed problems.
Level Set and Fast Marching Methods:
- Tracking moving interfaces in computational geometry, materials sciences, robotics, image processing, and fluid mechanics; numerical techniques based on partial differential equations.
- Searchable weekly email digest on numerical analysis.
Newton's Method and High-order Iterations
- Newton's iteration : History, convergence results, Halley's iteration and high order new iterations. A web text in HTML and PostScript.
Numerical Analysis Resources FAQ
- Maintained by Steve Sullivan.
- A guide to on-line resources.
Numerical Methods for PDEs with Java Applets
- Distance learning course dealing with finite differences / elements, Monte-Carlo, Fourier and Lagrangian methods for the advection, diffusion, wave, Schrodinger, Burger and KdV equations. The commercial version of a course taught to science and engineering students at the Royal Institute of Technology in Stockholm (Sweden).
Orthogonal Polynomials and Special Functions
- SIAM activity group. Newsletter, conferences, bibliography, reports, history, jobs, other resources.
Solve Equations by Successive Approximations
- Approximation formulae to compute real and complex solutions of equations in a spreadsheet.
SQRT - Algorithms for Calculating the Square Root
- Describing two major algorithms: one efficient in terms of size, the other in terms of speed. English/Portuguese.
Tomasz Plewa's Numerical Analysis Directory
- Directory of sites containing software for numerical analysis (mainly in Fortran).
Usenet sci.math.num-analysis -
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 14, 2014 at 18:04:18 UTC -