the entire directory
only in Math/Numerical_Analysis
Open Directory - Science: Math: Numerical Analysis
Computers: Algorithms: Pseudorandom Numbers
This category in other languages:
Domain Decomposition Organization
- Bergen, Norway. Information about the annual international Domain Decomposition meeting, links to people working in the field and information about books and other material related to Domain Decomposition.
External Numerical Analysis Sources
- Compiled by Nick Gould, Rutherford Appleton Laboratory.
Foundations of Computational Mathematics (FoCM)
- A nonprofit organization that supports and promotes research on foundations of computational mathematics.
Holistic Numerical Methods Institute
- A collection of resources on numerical methods aimed at undergraduates, maintained at the University of South Florida.
- Inverse Problems Network, for the area of inverse or ill-posed problems.
- Indexes links relating to interval arithmetic and related issues.
Level Set and Fast Marching Methods:
- Tracking moving interfaces in computational geometry, materials sciences, robotics, image processing, and fluid mechanics; numerical techniques based on partial differential equations.
N-Body/Particle Simulation Methods
- Overview of N-body methods.
- Searchable weekly email digest on numerical analysis.
Newton's Method and High-order Iterations
- Newton's iteration : History, convergence results, Halley's iteration and high order new iterations. A web text in HTML and PostScript.
Numerical Analysis Resources FAQ
- Maintained by Steve Sullivan.
- A guide to on-line resources.
Orthogonal Polynomials and Special Functions
- SIAM activity group. Newsletter, conferences, bibliography, reports, history, jobs, other resources.
SQRT - Algorithms for Calculating the Square Root
- Describing two major algorithms: one efficient in terms of size, the other in terms of speed. English/Portuguese.
Solve Equations by Successive Approximations
- Approximation formulae to compute real and complex solutions of equations in a spreadsheet.
Tomasz Plewa's Numerical Analysis Directory
- Directory of sites containing software for numerical analysis (mainly in Fortran).
Usenet sci.math.num-analysis -
" search on:
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Friday, October 16, 2009 2:51:15 PM EDT -