become an editor
the entire directory
only in Number_Theory/Software
Elliptic Curves and Modular Forms
Computers: Algorithms: Computational Algebra
Science: Math: Algebra: Software
Science: Math: Software
- A DOS tool to compute aliquot chains with small starting numbers, by Ivo Düntsch.
- High-performance arbitrary precision arithmetic package for C++ and Java.
- An interactive interpreter for big integer and multi-precision floating point arithmetic with a Pascal/Modula like syntax. It has several builtin functions for algorithmic number theory.
- A calculator program for doing arbitrary precision integer arithmetic, written in ANSI C and Yacc, with a number of built-in functions for number theory, by Keith Matthews.
- Portable C++ class for integers with unlimited range, designed to be fast, functional and simple in use.
CLN - Class Library for Numbers
- C++ library by Bruno Haible.
- Elliptic curve factoring software.
Encyclopedia of Integer Sequences Seeker
- EIS-Seeker is a libguile-based scheme interpreter devoted to the study of the Encyclopedia of Integer Sequences database. It is intended to help find new relations between sequences. C/Scheme, Posix.
- A Windows program to find all factors of any positive integer less than 2^31 - 1; decompose numbers into their prime constituents; find prime numbersand pairs of primes; and to plot Erdos-Kac and Palmen Color histograms. Down load free demo, order full version online.
- Supports arbitrary precision integer arithmetic calculations with interactive execution: it is a superior version of the basic bc program which comes with the UNIX operating system. Keith Matthews has written several number-theoretic programs.
Implementations of Extended LLL
- By Wilberd van der Kallen.
Java PHASER Project
- An application for numerically and graphically analyzing dynamical systems.
KANT / KASH
- KANT is a software package for sophisticated computations in number fields and in global function fields. With KASH you are able to use the powerful KANT V4 functions within a shell.
Kaprekar Series Generator
- A java application for determining the Kaprekar Constants and Series for numbers in various radixes.
Large Number Arithmetic in BASIC
- Library for large-integer arithmetic, plus some number theory modules.
Magma Computational Algebra System Home Page
- A large, well-supported software package for computationally hard problems in algebra, number theory, geometry and combinatorics.
Maple Worksheets by John Cosgrave
- A selection of Maple (V.5) worksheets for teaching purposes.
Math Archives Software
- PC/Number Theory section.
- Multiprecision Integer and Rational Arithmetic C/C++ Library.
Multiprecision Software Directory
- Fortran multiprecision software by David H. Bailey of Lawrence Berkeley Lab.
NTL: A Library for doing Number Theory
- A high-performance, portable C++ library providing data structures and algorithms for manipulating signed, arbitrary length integers, and for vectors, matrices, and polynomials over the integers and over finite fields.
Number Field Sieve NET
- A client/server system for NFSNET by Henrik Olsen.
- Algorithms implemented by David Eppstein.
- Python based number theory oriented calculation system, developed at Tokyo Metropolitan University. Downloads, mailing list.
- A Mathematica package by Stany De Smedt.
Schulenberg and Associates
- Factoring programs. Windows, free download.
- Computer algebra system for number theoretic applications.
- A toolbox for computation in finite rings, by Florent Chabaud and Reynald Lercier. ANSI-C source, free download, GPL.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 12, 2015 at 3:04:16 UTC -