become an editor
the entire directory
only in Publications/Books
Science: Math: Publications: Books
Algorithmic Number Theory
- Eric Bach and Jeffrey Shallit. Errata, bibliography in BibTeX format.
Analytic Number Theory and Applications
- To Prof. Anatolii Alexeevich Karatsuba on the occasion of his 60th birthday. A collection of papers in DVI and PostScript format.
- Modular Forms of One Variable vol.IV, Bryan Birch and Willem Kuyk edd (Springer) scanned by William Stein.
Automorphic Forms and Representations
- Dan Bump. Errata, contents, virtual study group.
Collected Papers of Sarvadaman Chowla
- Edited by James G. Huard and Kenneth S. Williams. Contents.
A Computational Introduction to Number Theory and Algebra
- By Victor Shoup (Cambridge University Press, 2005). Full text free in PDF, list of errata, supplementary exercises.
Discovering Number Theory
- A textbook by John Jones and Jeff Holt.
eBooks in Number Theory
- Mainly connected with Smarandache problems. PDF, HTML, WORD, WP, TeXT formats.
Elliptic Curves: Number Theory and Cryptography
- By Larry Washington (Chapman+Hall/CRC, 2003). Contents, errata.
Factorizations of b^n+/-1
- b=2,3,5,6,7,10,11,12 Up to High Powers.By John Brillhart, D.H. Lehmer, J.L. Selfridge, Bryant Tuckerman and S.S. Wagstaff, Jr. Third edition, AMS, 2002. Complete text available for free download in PDF.
A Friendly Introduction to Number Theory
- J.H. Silverman. Contents, preface, errata, further material.
Fundamental Number Theory with Applications
- Richard A. Mollin. Contents.
Gauss and Jacobi Sums
- Bruce C. Berndt, Ronald J. Evans, and Kenneth S. Williams (Wiley, 1998). Contents, errata, remarks, reviews.
Introduction to Cyclotomic Fields
- 2nd ed. by Larry Washington (Springer). Errata.
An Introduction to Number Theory
- By G. Everest and T. Ward. Springer, 2005. Errata, table of contents and introduction in PDF.
Introduction to the Theory of Numbers
- G.H. Hardy and E.M. Wright. Index to the classic text (4th/5th edition 1979) which was never published by OUP. HTML, DVI, PS.
An Invitation to Arithmetic Geometry
- Dino Lorenzini. Additions, corrections, review, preface.
Local Fields and Their Extensions, Second Edition
- I.B. Fesenko, S.V. Vostokov. PDF files.
Notes on Fermat's Last Theorem
- Alf van der Poorten (Wiley, 1996). Contents, reviews.
Paul Garrett's Crypto and Number Theory Lecture Notes
- Introduction to cryptology, number-theory, and algorithms. Protocols. Symmetric versus asymmetric systems. Stream, block ciphers. One-way functions, signatures. Key management. (Pseudo-) random number generation. Permutation groups. Primes, Euclidean algorithm. Finite fields. Quadratic reciprocity. Discrete logs, RSA. Pseudoprimes, rho method. Elliptic curve methods.
The Prime Number Theorem
- By G.J.O. Jameson, Cambridge University Press (2003). Preface, table of contents, chapter introductions; errata.
Primes of the Form x^2 + ny^2
- By David A. Cox, Amherst College (Wiley, 1989). Errata.
Reciprocity Laws from Euler to Eisenstein
- Franz Lemmermeyer (Springer, 2000). Contents, bibliography, errata.
Sphere Packing, Lattices and Groups
- J. H. Conway and N. J. A. Sloane (Springer, 1998). Contents, errata (including a missing page), updated tables and database.
Taming Wild Extensions
- By Lindsay N. Childs. Introduction.
The Third Edition of the Cunningham Book
- Factorizations of bn ± 1, b = 2, 3, 5, 6, 7, 10, 11, 12, up to High Powers, by John Brillhart, D.H. Lehmer, J.L. Selfridge, Bryant Tuckerman, and S.S. Wagstaff, Jr. An electronic book: links to full text [PDF] and tables.
Voronoi's Impact on Modern Science
- Edited by P.Engel and H.Syta. Contents, ordering information.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 15, 2014 at 8:54:05 UTC -