become an editor
the entire directory
only in Primality_Proving/Software
Computers: Computer Science: Distributed Computing: Projects: Cryptography
Science: Math: Number Theory: Prime Numbers: Mersenne
Science: Math: Number Theory: Software
The Prime Pages' Links
- A set of links to programs to prescreen, test, and prove primality for large primes.
- An Elliptic Curve Primality Proving program by François Morain. Author has later implemented fastECPP which is not publicly available.
Jean Penné's LLR
- Proves k*2^n-1 with the Lucas-Lehmer-Riesel algorithm and k*2^n+1 with Proth's theorem. Free Windows and Linux download.
Paul Jobling's NewPGen
- Sieving program for various listed forms involving a power or primorial. Page has introduction and free downloads for Windows or Linux.
Prime Number Spiral
- Windows software for exploring the Prime Number (Ulam's) Spiral. Online purchase.
- Elliptic Curve Primality Proving program which has set monoprocessor ECPP records. Windows freeware by Marcel Martin.
Yahoo Groups: Primeform
- Discussion group for PrimeFormGW and prime numbers. Program can trial factor and probable prime test any number, and prove many forms. Free Windows and Linux downloads after joining group.
Yves Gallot's Proth.exe
- Program to prove large primes on the form k*2^n+/-1. Page has introduction and free Windows download.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 14, 2012 at 6:24:03 UTC -