become an editor
the entire directory
only in People/T
Open Directory - Science: Math: Number Theory: People: T
- National University of Singapore. Automorphic forms and representations, algebraic number theory, modular forms and elliptic functions, combinatorial designs and difference sets.
- University of Texas. Algebraic Number Theory (local and global fields); Class Field Theory, Galois cohomology, Galois representations; L-functions and their special values; modular forms, elliptic curves and abelian varieties. Contact information.
- Harvard. Arithmetic algebraic geometry, automorphic forms. Preprints.
- University of Debrecen. Effective methods for Diophantine equations. Publications, thesis, software.
- University of California at San Diego. Spectra of Laplacians and adjacency operators of Cayley and Ramanujan graphs; Selberg trace formula; Fourier analysis on finite and infinite groups; Zeta functions of graphs; Automorphic forms. Papers, books.
- University of Waterloo. Computational number theory, cryptography.
- Steklov Institute of Mathematics at St. Petersburg. Contact information.
Thakur, Dinesh S.
- University of Arizona. Number theory and arithmetic geometry.
- Northern Illinois University. Geometry of numbers.
- Montanuniversität Leoben. Analytic number theory. Papers, preprints.
Tichy, Robert F.
- Technische Universität Graz. Uniform distribution and discrepancy; Diophantine equations; asymptotic analysis; algorithmic number theory; fractal structures in number theory; stochastic analysis; information-based complexity; quasi-Monte Carlo methods; mathematics in finance.
- Leiden University. Diophantine analysis, analytic number theory.
- University of Groningen. Arithmetic algebraic geometry.
- Computational number theory, prime numbers.
- University of South Carolina. Analytic number theory and approximation theory; lattice points close to a curve or surface; applications to gap problems.
- Institute for Information Transmission Problems, Russian Academy of Sciences. Algebraic geometry in relation to number theory (varieties over non-algebraically closed fields, especially over finite fields and number fields, parallelism between the function field and number field case, curves, rational varieties, rational points and zero-cycles, elliptic curves and abelian varieties, towers of varieties and asymptotic theory); Number theory (global fields, zeta-functions); Error-correcting codes; Lattices and sphere packings
- Rutgers University. Teaching information.
- University of Crete. Explicit solution of diophantine equations. Publications.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 8, 2013 at 15:35:08 UTC -