become an editor
the entire directory
only in People/C
Open Directory - Science: Math: Number Theory: People: C
- University of Wisconsin, Madison. Contains curriculum vitae and recent research papers in postscript and pdf format.
- University of Tennessee at Martin. Number theory, especially primality conditions. Prime pages, links and other resources.
- Harvard University. Includes publications, work in progress, and mathematical links.
- Swarthmore College. List of links to selected papers, lectures, and professional mathematics organizations.
- Brigham Young University, Provo, Utah. Contains curriculum vitae with a list of publications and conferences attended.
- Automorphic forms, the representation theory of Coxeter groups and reductive groups over non-Archimedean local fields.
Chahal, Jasbir S.
- Brigham Young University. Contact information.
- University of Pennsylvania. Arithmetic algebraic geometry.
Chan, Heng Huat
- National University of Singapore. Analytic number theory, basic hypergeometric series, elliptic functions, modular forms and modular equations, applications of modular equations, Ramanujan.
- Armstrong Atlantic State University. Arithmetic of elliptic curves; arithmetic of Jacobian varieties/abelian varieties; modular curves; theory of complex multiplication; algebraic number theory. Thesis, publications.
- University of Exeter. Number theory, algebra, combinatorics and problem solving. Papers, lecture notes and survey articles.
Charles, Denis Xavier
- University of Wisconsin-Madison. Computational number theory.
- Simon Fraser University. elliptic curves, Galois representations, automorphic forms.
- Macquarie University. The theory of irregularities of point distribution.
- National Taiwan Normal University. Number theory, Arithmetic algebraic geometry.
- SUNY Albany. Algebra and number theory, especially relative Galois module theory.
- University of Pennsylvania. Number theory, arithmetic geometry.
- City College of New York. Number theory, automorphic forms, L-functions.
Choi, Kwok Kwong Stephen
- Simon Fraser University. Diophantine analysis.
- Institute of Mathematics of the Romanian Academy. Analytic number theory. Publications.
- Kansas State University. Exponential sums.
- Ohio State University. Analytic number theory, L-functions. Preprints.
- Mathematics professor at the University Bordeaux I, France. Modular forms and computational number theory. Publications, software.
- University of Glasgow. Number theory, algebra, combinatorics.
- UMIST. Analytic number theory with special interest in the "geometric" distribution of ideals in number fields.
- University of California at Berkeley. Arithmetic of modular forms. Preprints and lecture notes.
- McGill University. Arithmetic of elliptic curves. Links to APECS software and Elliptic Curve Handbook.
- University of Michigan. Contact and teaching information.
- University of Connecticut. Analytic and algebraic number theory. Research and expository papers.
- University of Luton. Computational number theory, SIMATH.
- American Institute of Mathematics / Oklahoma State University / University of Bristol. Analytic number theory, especially the analytic theory of L-functions. Publications, L-function resources.
- University of Pisa. Algebraic number theory: ideal class groups for cyclotomic fields, and K-theory of the rings of integers of an abelian number field.
- University of Utrecht. Arithmetical algebraic geometry, in particular global function fields (moduli-problems, automorphic forms); non-archimedean uniformization, group actions in positive characteristic; diophantine sets.
- Institut de Mathématiques de Jussieu, Université Paris 7 Denis Diderot. Arithmetic of elliptic curves; Complex multiplication, Heegner and CM points; Kolyvagin conjectures and congruences.
- St. Patrick's College, Dublin. Computational number theory, primes and factoring.
- University of Nottingham. Number theory, elliptic curves. Tables and software.
- Georgia Institute of Technology. Combinatorial number theory.
- Kalamazoo College. Publications.
Tretkoff, Paula Cohen
- Texas A+M University. Number theory and geometry, classical and non-commutative.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 24, 2013 at 7:45:09 UTC -