become an editor
the entire directory
only in People/B
- University of Wisconsin. Theoretical computer science and computational number theory. Recent publications and research summary.
- Université de Bordeaux. Number theory, theory of Lattices, coding theory, and combinatorics. Publications, teaching, events.
- Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory. Experimental mathematics and scientific computing. Research papers, photos, and links.
- University of Glasgow. Algebraic topology. Publications, preprints, course information, and mathematical links.
- University of Georgia. Research papers, curriculum vitae, and mathematical links.
- Brigham Young University. Collected works of Bernhard Riemann.
- Université Louis Pasteur. Arithmetic algebraic geometry. Curriculum vitae, list of publications with some preprints.
- College of the Holy Cross. Number Theory, representation theory, automorphic forms, and algebraic combinatorics. Curriculum vitae and publications.
- Hungarian Academy of Sciences. Analytic number theory, distribution of prime numbers, and sieve methods. Curriculum vitae and list of publications.
- University of Missouri. Contact information and curriculum vitae.
- Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona. Elliptic curves, Tamagawa numbers. Papers, preprints, thesis. English/Catalan.
- University of Vienna. Number theory. Curriculum vitae and publications.
- Ecole Polytechnique Federale, Lausanne. Arithmetic geometry. Curriculum and publications.
- University of Georgia. Number theory. Contact information.
- Boston University. Number theory and dynamics. List of papers includes abstracts and dvi files, abbreviated Curriculum Vitae.
- University of British Columbia. Number theory, diophantine approximation, and classical analysis. Curriculum vitae and publication list with downloadable papers.
- Ben-Gurion University. Number theory and ergodic theory. Publications and course information.
- Ohio State Universiemsty. Combinatorics, ergodic theory. Publications.
- University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign. Number theory, Ramanujan's notebooks, partitions.
- Ben Gurion University. Number theory, algebraic cycles, algebraic K-theory and arithmetic geometry. Research, publications, course information, and links.
- Utrecht University. Number theory. Seminars, recent preprints/papers, and mathematical links.
- University of Bordeaux I. Number theory. Publications, genealogy, links, and pictures.
- Hungarian Academy of Sciences. Analytic Number Theory, automorphic forms, and diophantine approximation. Curriculum vitae and list of publications
- University of California at Los Angeles. Number theory, arithmetic geometry and automorphic forms. Recent papers, courses, and links.
- University of Toronto. Analytic number theory, in particular the theory of quadratic forms and L-functions. Publications.
- University of Illinois. List of publications and conference links.
Borcherds, Richard E.
- Berkeley. Quantum algebra and number theory. Preprints, lecture notes, tables of lattices and modular forms. Fields medallist, 1998.
- Simon Fraser University. Experimental mathematics and number theory. Preprints, publications.
- Radboud Universiteit Nijmegen. Computer algebra and number theory. Research, publications, and past activities.
- University of Wisconsin, Madison. Algebraic number theory, group theory, arithmetic geometry, computational algebra, coding theory, cryptography, and other applications of algebra to electrical engineering. Preprints, students, resources.
- University of Maine. Analysis and number theory. Talks, publications and teaching.
- Craiova University, Romania. Diophantine problems, especially representability by sums of squares.
- Macalester College. Number theory and combinatorics. Book list, course information, and links.
- Université Paris. Elliptic curves, Drinfeld modules, Modular curves and other arithmetic moduli spaces; Ducci Sequences. Publications, background information, photos, and curriculum vitae.
- University of Waikato. Number theory. Teaching, research, and mathematical links.
- Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University. Number theory. Research papers and mathematical links.
- Bristol University. Rational points on algebraic varieties. Thesis and papers.
- Stanford University. Analytic number theory, automorphic forms. Publications.
- Simon Fraser University. Number theory and computer. List of publications, awards, and software.
- Universität zu Köln. Automorphic forms, number theory, and algebraic geometry. Research papers, preprints, and links.
- Research papers in downloadable files.
- Armstrong Atlantic State University. Algebraic Number Theory, Automorphic Forms, Representation Theory. Publications.
- University of South Carolina. Non-numeric computations, number theory, parallel algorithms and architectures. Research and list of publications.
- Institut universitaire de France.
- University of New Mexico. Number theory. Publications, curriculum vitae, and mathematical links.
- Masaryk University. Algebraic and computational number theory; symbolic computing. Papers, texts, resources.
- Rutgers University. Articles, preprints, and course archive.
- Stanford University. Automorphic forms, representation theory, and number theory. Lecture notes, publications, and links.
- Williams College. Number theory. Publications, lectures, books, and related links.
- Université Lille. Number theory. Publications and research papers.
- King's College London. Number theory. Publications and preprints, recent and current Ph.D. students.
- King's College London. Number theory and the representation theory of p-adic groups. Publications and preprints.
- Imperial College in London. Research, notes, and links.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 10, 2013 at 15:05:04 UTC -