become an editor
the entire directory
only in Open_Problems/Collatz_Problem
Open Directory - Science: Math: Number Theory: Open Problems: Collatz Problem
The 3x + 1 Problem and its Generalizations
- An activated-text survey article by Jeff Lagarias.
The 3x+1 Problem Annotated Bibliography
- By Jeffrey Lagarias, 1997.
The 3x+1 Problem Conference Proceedings
- Katholische Universität Eichstätt, Germany; 5--6 August 1999. On-line proceedings and group photo.
The Collatz 3n+1 Conjecture is Unprovable
- A paper by Craig Alan Feinstein arguing that the Collatz Conjecture cannot be formally proved.
Collatz 3n+1 Problem Structure
- Observations posted by Ken Conrow to stimulate further research.
- From Eric Weissten's World of Mathematics. Article with references and links.
The Collatz Problem, data and models
- Properties and predictive models for the Collatz Problem and related functions.
Computational Verification of the 3x+1 Conjecture
- Results up to 2^60 by Tomás Oliveira e Silva.
Experiments with the 3n+1 Sequence
- An online calculator by Alfred Wassermann.
The Generalised 3x+1 Problem
- A survey by Keith Matthews.
An Image from the Collatz Problem
- By Andrew Shapira. The intensity of a point denotes the time taken to terminate.
The Structure of the 3x + 1 Function
- Papers by Peter Schorer describing several new approaches.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 3, 2014 at 20:14:06 UTC -